Thread: Going Primal in the UK! page

GLD1 is offline Member

Going Primal in the UK!

Primal Fuel
    Hi all

My name is Lloyd and I am from the UK - i stumbled across the Primal Blueprint whilst looking into the paleo diet, and then found Mark's Daily Apple. I'm into day three and have so far had a fuzzy day, a head ache day - but I'm hoping that it will sort itself out soon!

I'm 5'11'' and weight 255 lbs, or 17st 7 lbs in UK money. I'm looking to loose about 40 lbs and get to looking a damn sight more impressive than I do now!

I'll be starting a journal so maybe I'll see some of you over there - and I;d love to hear from UK primalists (that even a word?!)

Cheers

Lloyd

Melbouch is offline Junior Member
    Bognor Regis in the UK in other words Englands answer to Malibu!
    Hi Lloyd

I live in Sunny (?) Bognor.

I'm on day 3 and am a bit dizzy and head achey too I guess it's our bodies getting rid of all the crap and adjusting. I was guided here by a friend and although it's very early days I love the whole idea!

Good luck with everything and keep me posted on how you're doing.

Cheers Mel

I'm 5 foot nothing and on a good day I weigh 9st 4 so I'm looking to loose 16lbs and gain a new wardrobe (shame your feet don't loose weight too).

Tea and Cake is offline Junior Member
    Hi Lloyd
    Greetings from Leeds! Congratulations both on your progress to date, I'm only about 60/40 at the moment, after trying hard I am now finding it easier to do this over a period of time than a big bang and have got most of the crap out of my diet though not all. Looking forward to following your progress.

Cheers
    Janet
    The more you know, the less you need - Yvon Chouinard.
    Increase your life expectancy by simply expecting to live longer - Viz Comic Top Tips

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    Alright Lloyd, I'm in Surrey. There's a wealth of info on this site and others. Following the 'paleo' diet, even loosely will make you feel 10x better.

GLD1 is offline Member
    Cheers guys - day 4 and the headaches aren't much fun!