Thread: Frisbee :-D page

ShannonCC is offline Senior Member

Frisbee :-D

Threw a frisbee (um, plastic flying disc) around with my son today and I was running after it, jumping to catch it, and not huffing and puffing while I did so. And I haven't even lost a ton of weight yet! (21 lbs down, probably at least another 50 to go). My son said he thinks he's found his new favorite sport

Some questions though. Um, how the hell do you get good at this? Whenever I threw right handed it curved left and the one time I threw left handed it curved right.

Any tips on how to master the art of throwing these things?

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Frisbee is awesome. Once you get more comforatable just throwing, think about looking for an ultimate frisbee league or pick-up game in your area. It adds an additional level of challenge to work with a team. I never liked team sports until I started playing ultimate.

Here's a guide on how to throw backhand

And here's one for forehand

Thanks! Apparently it's more complicated than I thought, lol!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I love "Frisbee" play! Look for a Disk Golf course in your area! It's all the fun of Golf without the frustration!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

dado Guest
    you just throw the damn thing

LOL! I just threw the damn thing and it didn't go where I wanted it to, that's my problem

I also have sore shoulders after doing that. Huh, guess there are muscles I wasn't using!

dado Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    it's in the wrist then