Page 1 of 172 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Leptin Reset SUCCESS STORIES page

Buoy1 is offline Senior Member

Leptin Reset SUCCESS STORIES

Shop Now
    I'm at the end of day 2 of LR and would LOVE to have a thread going of success stories... anyone who has success with it- please post the details here!!

Finnabair is offline Senior Member
    Isn't that what the other thread is?

bokbadok is offline Senior Member
    The "Other Thread" is a lumbering behemoth. I see it, I think about reading it, and then I get very very tired.
    42 yo female; 5'8"
    Oct 2009: 205 lbs
    Dec 2010: 167 lbs
    Current weight: 158 lbs (first time under 160 in 17 years!!!)
    Goal weight: 145 lbs

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here is mine:
    Started the reset in July, did it for 6 weeks before I could tick of all signs of becoming LS. Kept at it for 8 weeks in total. In that time I really transformed. Not only weightloss (2.2 lbs pr week) but hormonal as well.
    Although I no longer do the reset I have stuck to most of the habits, but I eat less protein in the morning. 50 gr was just too much. Probably doing 25-35 grams for breakfast these days.
    Biggest, most life-changing thing after the reset has been the complete lack of cravings. I've been to numerous parties since I started in July, and not once have I had sweets or cake or grains. I just feel full and content. No dramas, no fighting urges. I have never ever experienced this in my life before. If I have a taste of something (ice cream in a restaurant last night), I have half a teaspoon and can leave it at that. My sex-drive is through the roof, my stamina and general muscle-recovery is amazing too. But to be able to go to a mall and aimlessly wander around NOT craving junk has been the best part. Food doesn't play such a big part in my daily life anymore. I eat, I get full, I'm happy.

greensleeves is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy1 View Post
    I'm at the end of day 2 of LR and would LOVE to have a thread going of success stories... anyone who has success with it- please post the details here!!

You may get a handful, but most people frankly quit because they gained weight, or couldn't keep up with the stringent rules and got tired of starting over and over again. Be prepared to gain before you start losing, and follow the rules exactly. Good luck.

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Glamorama, well done.

OP, good idea having this thread.

Ferti is offline Senior Member
    ^+1 for both. I'm finishing week 3, sleep is better, sex drive is starting to hum along, feel great, no cravings. I don't weigh much, it's really about how things fit, look and the tummy is starting to disappear.

Buoy1 is offline Senior Member
    Greensleeves- why do you think people gain before losing?

Just curious.

Ferti- I also don't have weight to lose, but I want to optimize my food mentality. I've suffered from disordered eating for years and just want to feel "normal" about food. I read on Dr. Kruse's site that he feels that if you've had an eating disorder, you definitely have leptin issues. So that's where I'm going with this!

Grizz is offline Banned
    What is a "Leptin Reset?"

Please explain.

Grizz

indigogirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    What is a "Leptin Reset?"

Please explain.

Grizz
    Here you go:

MY LEPTIN PRESCRIPTION | Jack Kruse

THE LEPTIN RX……….. FAQ’s | Jack Kruse