Thread: Hello! Primal eating dude in Vancouver page

mindo is offline Member

Hello! Primal eating dude in Vancouver

Shop Now
    Been doing the primal thing for about a year now. Definitely a life changer. I was so ignorant about health and food before only because I didn't want to give up the tasty eating life. That part of my life is mostly over. For me the hardest part of this is diversifying my meals so I don't get bored of the food. I'm sure I'll find some good resources here. Doing the primal thing would probably be easier too if there were enough people around me to embrace it with. Oh well, they're missing out.

I also made a website about primal eating and my story. I'd be honoured if you had a look and told me what you think.

Sustainable Paleo/Primal Diet - I'm not selling anything

Thanks,

Allan Johnson
    Last edited by mindo; 10-01-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: forgot to say bye

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. I'm glad primal is going well for you. I'll take a look at your website.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to MDA! Thanks for the link to your blog, I know I'll be checking it out!