Thread: Happy Saturday, MDA! page

kalel213 is offline Junior Member

Happy Saturday, MDA!

Shop Now
    Just dropping in to say "howdy." I've been half-assing a primal/paleo lifestyle for the past few months and decided that the accountability of being an active community member is the push I need to dive into the deep end.

About me: 28 years old, 6'8", 205 lbs. As recently as two years ago I was up around 270 lbs and obscenely unhealthy. I'm so grateful for the education and open information available through sites like MDA.

Anywho, here's hoping everyone has a great weekend!

Uppy is offline Member
    Hi from a fellow/soon-to-be former giant!

Any tips for an aspiring caveman?

kalel213 is offline Junior Member
    My only advice is just to make sure that you prioritize your health over almost everything else. The biggest changes for me came when I accepted that my lack of health was entirely a consequence of my placing far more importance on partying than on keeping my body in top shape. Then I had a back injury, a knee injury, and the cherry on the shit sundae was a DUI to call my very own.

We all need a wake-up call, I s'pose. After a lot of soul searching and internal conflict, I decided to adjust my priorities. Now it's about sobriety and keeping myself in the best working order that I'm capable of.

Good luck to you, sir!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi and welcome.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.