Thread: Mark's Primal Fuel page

Bear is offline Senior Member

Mark's Primal Fuel

I recently discovered that, given my activity level, I was probably getting 50-60% of the protein my body actually needed. And there is no way I could, or would, eat enough protein-rich food to reach my needed level. My spouse ordered some of Mark's "Primal Fuel"...and I decided to try it.

I love this stuff, but more interestingly I discovered that my protein shortfall had been doing some subtle, and not necessarily good, things to my body. The first time or two I drank it, I felt strangely light-headed after...but discovered it was not due the the drink, but a mild virus I picked up, and promptly defeated. Since then, I've only noticed positive effects - calmer, more level, moods...more even energy throughout the day...stuff like that...

I know there are cheaper alternatives, but Mark's protein drink tastes great and really has benefitted me, so cost isn't a consideration. We spend more than what a month's supply costs just going out to a dinner (which often doesn't lead to feeling great the next day!).

Just curious if there are other Primal Fuel fans out there...and are your experiences similar? Thanks!
    Last edited by Bear; 09-29-2011 at 04:44 PM.