Thread: Exciting news for all you sandbaggers... page

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member

Exciting news for all you sandbaggers...

Shop Now
    Without wishing to sound like a terrible marketeer and self-promotionalist, I have just launched the Brute Force Europe store. We'll be selling the Brute Force Sandbag in the UK and Europe and I'd love for you all to check out the site.

I'm also still running Sandbag Fitness - a mine of free information for anyone that wants to incorporate sandbag training into their workouts. The free, free, FREE! Sandbag Fitness Training Manual is also still available.

If anyone has any questions about sandbag training or the Brute Force Sandbag then feel free to drop me a line

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Definitely cop that that free manual every body!

Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Definitely cop that that free manual every body!
    Thanks for the endorsement! I'm currently working on part 2 and an MMA specific manual.

Esperance is offline Member
    This is weird! I just ordered a sandbag online 2 days ago!!!! Synchronicity!

First Al Kavadlo with his damn pull-ups! (I can never praise him enough for his messages pushing us to try pull-ups.)

Pavel Tsouline and his damn kettle-bells! (KB swings are straight from the devil.)

Now you with your damn sandbags! (Can't wait to take you up on the free ebook. I felt like I needed some different grunt and here you come along.)

Geeeez! It's almost like you guys want people to get strong and healthy or something.

Esperance (F/45 with about 45 lbs so lose)

BSW
    BSW is offline Member
    Came across an old navy sea bag the other day and built a sand bag, likely my new favorate workout now.

Peeps, get you a sandbag! Pressing my 90lb over my head (has no handles either LOL) is harder then a 150lb dumbbell for sure! Squats, shouldering, overhead carry, etc... all killer!

Good stuff man! Good luck with sales, if people new just how good a workout it was, gyms would close.
    Original wt: 375, Current, 246
    Total weight lost, 130 pounds (Took 2 years)
    Weight lost first week of low carb, 7.1 pounds
    Current: Deadlift 450, Bench 255, Squat 365, Run 4 miles daily, boxing and conditioning work
    Goals: Deadlift 502 (5 plates a side with bar), Bench 312 (3 plates/bar) squat 402 (4 plates/bar), run 10 miles, bw 200 lbs
    Cows have 4 stomachs to make grass digestible, we have one stomach to make cows digestible, and with that, neither can eat grain and become healthy!

Thanks man - heavy sandbag overhead presses are just about my favourite exercise