Thread: Introduction page

James M is offline Junior Member

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is James. I am 42. I just found the site in the last few days. I have been reading as much as I could. PB makes too much sense not to follow the lifestyle. It seems easy enough. I have been reading a lot of the stories on here and it is so interesting to hear how it has changed lives.

I am from Illinois but I have been living and working in Kuwait for the past 8 years. I have started my first day today and I hope it goes as well. The biggest challenge here is getting the right foods to eat.

I am looking forward to talking to a lot of you and taking this journey with you as well.

Nice too meet you all.

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    welcome!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome James. What kinds of food are available there?
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

jenh is offline Senior Member
    Vernon Hills, IL (Northern Chicago suburbs)
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome aboard. I am currently in the Chicago area...
    My goal pic...

Sugar is a damn drug. It's a sick and evil cycle that I must break permanently. GROKETTE ON!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JLDesignStudio (My personal designs & creations of quality handcrafted jewelry. Items for grokettes AND groks of all ages.)