Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Bottle Alternatives page

fidelity is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

I want to eliminate drinking water from water bottles because of the BPA and xenoestrogen leakage. What are some alternatives? I heard of getting an RO filter but I move around a lot. Maybe a water dispenser?

Thoughts?

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

I have a couple Kleen Kanteens (stainless steel) -- one in my office, another for car and home.

There are water bottles with built-in filters, too, if you're concerned about drinking unfiltered tap water and don't have access to clean water wherewith to refill a stainless bottle regularly.

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

http://www.amazon.com/Klean-Kanteen-Stainless-Bottle-27-Ounce/dp/B0014X9VVG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1262920824&sr=8-3

Those are awesome. =] I got two just in case. Not that brand though.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Ika
    Ika is offline Member

I use a filtered water pitcher (Clear2o) to filter my tap water, and use a glass VOSS water bottle (one of those reallly tall, cylindrical bottles) for drinking water at work. Works pretty good!

My etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/UrthForged
    *hand-carved wood and bone jewelry*

Shine is offline Member

Definitely Kleen Kanteen http://www.kleankanteen.com/

These are well worth the money and never get any sort of funky smell or taste as long they are periodically left to airdry. Occasionally, I will rinse mine out with warm water and a splash of white vinegar. Plus they are super durable; even after being dropped on pavement several times, mine barely has a dent.

Kaizen Guest

You know you can buy BPA free bottles right? I suppose you mean bottled water that you buy, not just the bottles though right? Well I want to get one of those water filter things as well, but not sure if those would be "BPA Free". I want to get that Zero water filter.

bogusjourney is offline Junior Member

An added vote for the Kleen Kanteen! I&#39;m a devoted user of these bottles.

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member

another one for Klean Kanteens! Got a 40 ouncer sitting on my desk here at work.

I grok, therefore I am.

glorth2 is offline Senior Member

Sorry to get political but I just wanted to point out that KK and most other bottle makers import from China. Sigg makes a great bottle and most are Swiss made. I recently made this move but chose American made bpa free Nalgene. I still use tap though. I think there&#39;s a lot of hype about purified water. JMHO.

mrd232 is offline Junior Member

PrimalCon New York

I have a Sigg and a BPA free thermos water bottle along with a stainless vacuum-seal coffee thermos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast