Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 week results page

KrisC is offline Junior Member

3 week results

Shop Now
    I am new to Primal, so far so good!! I've got the food down, just stepped up the GYM this week. Whats hard for me is finding time to exercise with 2 kids, sports, homework and dinner. Any suggestions?

5'4"
    Muscular build
    Size 12
    Weight- 197lbs
    Goal-150 lbs

September 1st, 2011-197 lbs
    September 27th, 2011-185lbs

PingPrime21 is offline Junior Member
    Keep it up the first few weeks are the hardest then it is a breeze! If you follow Mark's exercise plan you can do everything from you home and all you really need is a pull up bar which is about 20 dollars, and only takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. That may be easier than going out to the gym if you got other priorities. Good Luck.

Autumnrose is offline Member
    Way to go with the weight loss!

I have seven children and I like the solitude of the early morning. I get up early to get my exercises done.

When my children are at soccer practice and not playing a game, I walk the park,too.

Wishing you continued success with your weight loss!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisC View Post
    I am new to Primal, so far so good!! I've got the food down, just stepped up the GYM this week. Whats hard for me is finding time to exercise with 2 kids, sports, homework and dinner. Any suggestions?

5'4"
    Muscular build
    Size 12
    Weight- 197lbs
    Goal-150 lbs

September 1st, 2011-197 lbs
    September 27th, 2011-185lbs
    Wow - that is fantastic progress Great job. For the first year the only exercise I did was walking. Can you walk with the kids as part of an after dinner routine? Or fit them in while waiting to shuttle kids from activity A to activity B? I sneak walks in lots of ways; I drove a friend for an errand the other day and brought my dog along - she ended up having to wait in line for over an hour so I walked the dogs all over the neighborhood the whole time. Little things like that can really add up.

Question?

Question:
    I've worked off and on my entire life, I am muscular build and I dont want to bulk up but drop weight and lean out. My ideal weight according to the doctor is 134-151.. To be honest I can barely imagine myself at 150lb, to picture myself any smaller seems crazy.

I attached a pic recent picture at 197 lbs.

What should my goal weight be in your opinion? And what should I be focusing on the most to get there.. Diet and Cardio or Diet and Weights, All the above?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I completely understand what your saying about being lazy, however that I am not. I walked or do Kettle Bell workouts every morning before work, get kids ready for school than go to work. During lunch I go walk for or the elliptical for 30-45 min. After work I am either running to sports, homework or dinner, sometimes all the above. I make time to exercise everyday, even if its at home AND WE DON'T HAVE TV LOL.

For me, my current weight and my goal weight.. What should I be focusing on the most to get their??

Finnabair is offline Senior Member
    I'm 5'4" and 129 pounds, thanks to Paleo. I ought to muscle up more and lose a bit more body fat.

SouthernDink is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisC View Post
    That is awesome, congrats! I guess I need to get on the exercise huh!? I haven't had anywhere near those results....
    Have high hopes that journaling can keep me on track: www.southerndink.com If you are on twitter hit me up so we can keep each other motivated: http://twitter.com/SouthernDink

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    I vote for a goal size rather than a goal weight (and please give serious consideration to tossing that scale). You're a size 12. How about your goal being a single digit -- 8.

And, congratulations!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Thank You for the advise, those are good tips.. Please throw any suggestions my way, I would like to get to my goal YESTERDAY!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast