Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 week results page 2

KrisC is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    What have your results been?

Question:

I ate a cup of pasta "that I haven't touched in 3 weeks", I am not a pasta fan however my daughter made dinner.. My body instantly felt horrible, even today I feel bad. Have a screwed up the cycle or should I continue today as usual with the plan of tomorrow being my 24 hour fast day?

J.Caveronin is offline Junior Member
    yes the method i listed is the most dramatic and fastest results possible, of course you can do a less severe style that will probably be much easier mentally etc. the thing i notice for me is i want to really "see" the results right away and thats what makes it easier for me... so I tend to find more motivation in the severity of the 3 day cycle IF... check out my blog
    http://caveronin.tumblr.com/
    so you know I know what I am talking about i maintain that body composition always while eating around 5000 calories per day and i do ABSOLUTELY NO WEIGHT LIFTING. I do however stay active with my skateboarding and an occasional high intensity circuit that goes like this. 1 min perform- 30 sec rest- 2 min perform- 60 sec rest- 3 min perform- 60 sec rest- 2 min perform- 30 sec rest- 1 min perform and then a final spurr of the moment performance. by performance i mean I will do an exercise but it is always at 150% intensity.. like say for the first minute i will do speed rope as fast as i possibly can. i never do a warmup. then round 2 (2 minutes)would be punching bag with resistance bands on my back. then round 3 (3 minutes)always tends to be a grok workout type thing where i dont plan it out ill pick random numbers in my head and just do them like 25 hindu squats then 15 jump tucks then 25 hindu pushups then 15 sledge hammer tire slams on each side till my timer goes off etc. then round 4 (2 minutes) might be kickboxing the bag full out but no resistance band or shadow boxing with a resistance band then round 4 is the final minute i may just jump rope again full out and then after that last minute and its all done if i feel extra motivated ill do no rest and 15 tire sledges on each side again and will really feel like puking... it is awesome, there is no real formula though you could do just 1-2-3-2-1 of jump rope.. change it up every day... I can't know for sure but I would say i burn probably 1250-2000 calories in just those 9 minutes of moving my body. (i could be wrong there but i don't really care calories are always estimated and different for everyone.) when in an hour of jogging someone might not burn even 600 calories.
    Last edited by J.Caveronin; 09-29-2011 at 09:49 AM.

I tried to go onto your blog, its asking for email etc...

Yes, I am the same way!!! I want to see fast result, that's what motivates me I need to see fast results..

Quote Originally Posted by KrisC View Post
    Question:

I ate a cup of pasta "that I haven't touched in 3 weeks", I am not a pasta fan however my daughter made dinner.. My body instantly felt horrible, even today I feel bad. Have a screwed up the cycle or should I continue today as usual with the plan of tomorrow being my 24 hour fast day?
    one cup of pasta wont ruin anything, you are human, i had 2 cartons of coconut ice cream, coconut chocolate balls and coconut banana chocolate chip pancakes to the point of 3000 calories in one sitting every night the last 5 nights in a row, serious binges but i just got back home from a very big photoshoot so i have kind of been just enjoying being home and celebrating one of the biggest campaigns of 2012(i cant say what it is yet legally). If you REALLLLLYYY wanna rush the 1 cup of pasta out of your system eat up on rich fibrous green vegetables today like kale brocolli and stuff so you shit it out sooner... but honestly think about all the shit you have eaten in your life, one cup of pasta aint gonna hurt ya.

don't let little slip ups bother you, marks book is really great because it explains how we focus too much on goals and mild failures and they tend to throw us into a downward spiral.. hmm i wonder if my blog is not public... ill try to fix it

It's working, great pic!! Thanks for all the helpful hints, keep it coming.. Talking with someone while making a life style change make such a huge difference. Everyone in my life is LAZY, I've been staying away from everyone just trying to focus on ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12