Thread: Primal Newbie for Better Health page

primalcurious78 is offline Junior Member

Primal Newbie for Better Health

Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone! I just discovered Primal as a close friend of mine kept posting links to this site on her FB page. I have been seeking natural remedies for my IBS since diagnosed two years ago, and started to look at the food I eat in a new light after reading Food, Inc. last summer. I am tired of taking the chemicals they provide to me in the form of prescriptions, getting conflicting advice and still suffering from pain, bloating, etc. All in all, I am just sick of not having any control over when and where it will strike.

I also recently put my 10 yr old daughter on the generic form of Ritalin to treat a diagnosis of ADD. It seems to help, but I am not comfortable giving my child a daily dose of amphetamines. After doing some research into grains, gluten and ADD, I am hopeful that by removing grains from her diet, I can take her off of the medication and she will still see results. Ultimately I intend to get my family as close to Primal as possible.

I am seeking others who have treated or eliminated IBS or ADD symptoms by moving to the Primal lifestyle. Most of all, I am excited by the idea of finally taking control of mine and my family's health.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the Tribe! Living Primally will help a lot to cure what ails you!

I'm sure someone will be along soon who can help you with your questions.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. I have dodged those two bullets but many here can help you.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.