Thread: Here's to a long life page

sasuga is offline Member

Talking Here's to a long life

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I started going Primal on september 24. I weighed in at 310lbs on september 23. since then, I now weigh 304lbs! 4 days going Primal and i've lost 6lbs so far. I'm loving this.
    Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Autumnrose is offline Member
    Nice job with the weight loss! Wishing you continued success on your weight loss journey.

sasuga is offline Member
    thanks!~

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, our bodies drop the water first so you're gonna lose some weight REALLY easy. I assume you're hitting a low carb primal lifestyle (cause it works really well.)

When you start to plateau (might not be for a while) post back here on the boards. It really helped me out a lot!

Oh yeah, and the low carb flu sucks for a little while: The Low Carb Flu | Mark's Daily Apple

Good luck!

sasuga is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
    Yeah, our bodies drop the water first so you're gonna lose some weight REALLY easy. I assume you're hitting a low carb primal lifestyle (cause it works really well.)

When you start to plateau (might not be for a while) post back here on the boards. It really helped me out a lot!

Oh yeah, and the low carb flu sucks for a little while: The Low Carb Flu | Mark's Daily Apple

Good luck!
    I actually never had the low carb flu. I just had the first day with a headache, then i was fine, still am. -shrugs-