Thread: Need some Beef Liver Recipes page

maba is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

I'm tired of the usual Liver stir-fry with Indian spices taht I make. Does any one have good tried and tested Liver recipes, other than Pate? I have a pack of liver defrosting in the fridge that I need to cook tonight.

Acmebike is offline Member

I often chop it small, and add it to meatloaf.

FairyRae2 Guest

I puree chicken liver, freeze it into ice cube trays, then add a few cubes of it to anything w/ ground meat, just to sneak it in. We don't love eating it straight over here though...Good luck finding great recipes!

Cook up bacon, set aside. Cook onions in the bacon grease, toss your liver in there and cook it rare, yup, rare. Then serve with bacon and onions on top. Pretty good, powerful taste. Grows on ya.

maba is offline Senior Member

Acme, that sounds delicious and super simple too. I haven't cooked it yet, will try your recipe tomorrow.

FairyRae2, that's a fabulous idea! I have no problem eating it but DH won't touch it w/ a ten-foot pole. I should sneak some in his food LOL!

My wife caught me sneaking liver and heart into her omlettes. Ooops. But the taste is slowly growin' on her...