Thread: primal hello page

MIDIGRRL is offline Junior Member

primal hello

hi this is my first post as I have been a lurker a bit when I have a quick question. I am a mom of two, and I have been primal about a month. I did it sort of as an experiment to see how I felt. I have been eating pretty much this way most of the time but as much as I hate to admit it, I'm addicted to carbs when I do get them I crave them all day up to a week later. so I have to abstain or I go loco and will eat rice crispies at a moment of weakness! I gave up dairy except yogurt and I can not quit cheese nor do I want to. Grains and sugar are totally gone, I hardly eat fruit because it affects me but once in a while I may have a few blueberries. they taste like skittles now almost too sweet. For exercise I am shreadding fat with tabatas and intervals and have quit cardio unless it is fun. that's it, i'm getting a six pack and loving it~

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi! Welcome! I'm not seeing your question. Sounds like you are doing well. Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, sounds like you are doing great. I'm not shifting much fat not that I need to just a few kgs but what' a day meals look like for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist View Post
    Hi! Welcome! I'm not seeing your question. Sounds like you are doing well. Grok on!
    I don't have any yet!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahz View Post
    Welcome, sounds like you are doing great. I'm not shifting much fat not that I need to just a few kgs but what' a day meals look like for you?
    well for breakfast i had 4 eggs and kale sauteed in coco oil. an avocado. then for lunch i had a half a spagetti squash and pork loin and dinner I had a big salad with strawberries, cucumbers, and 2 chicken breast cooked in coco oil with coco flour as the breading. I don't do dressing usually, unless it's vinegar and oil. I snack on sunflower seeds a handful at a timel, drink a lot of tea and water and eat cheese or some roast beef. one bad thing I do is drink lattes maybe a few a week, I am trying to cut dairy out as much as I can. I do like cheese though! my day pretty much goes like this.