Thread: Cholesterol & Cardiovascular Disease Resources Needed page

Risto is offline Senior Member

Cholesterol & Cardiovascular Disease Resources Needed

Primal Fuel
    I just talked to my good friend who is a personal trainer. He said that he got a new client who is a young person with normal weight, but his total cholesterol is abnormal, his heart rate is clearly abnormal, and he suffers from severe pain in his chest from time to time.

My friend asked this client to go primal about a week ago. It's very early to notice any changes.

My friend asked me to send him any legitimate material to help him with this client. If you can lead me to good resources, I would be very thankful.

One of the guys that comes to my mind when it comes to cholesterol and cardiovascular disease is Chris Masterjohn. I'll be looking for information from him. Anyone else you can recommend?

peril is offline Senior Member
    Transient chest pain is nothing to mess around with. The client needs a good medical examination.

I ignored those pains until I had a heart attack
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Transient chest pain is nothing to mess around with. The client needs a good medical examination.

I ignored those pains until I had a heart attack
    That is, of course, being done already. They are visiting several doctors to get different opinions.

PrimalCon New York
    Pump. Does anyone have anything to recommend?