Thread: Tell me about cholesterol ... page

Valkyria is offline Senior Member

Tell me about cholesterol ...

Primal Fuel
    I must admit that I don't know a lot about cholesterol as it's something I've never worried about. I had a full health screening done earlier this year paid for by my employer, and that was the first time I actually had my cholesterol checked! I'm 32 by the way. It was ever so slightly elevated, but I'm not worried about that. From what I can gather it's a bit of a scam anyway, and cholesterol meds are big business!

Anyway, I'm a curious monkey and would like to know a bit more about cholesterol and it's functions, so if anyone would like to explain more or point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

I came across this article Two dozen eggs please , and that made me wonder if the body might be clever enough to regulate the uptake of cholesterol if you're getting a lot of it from say, eggs? Just a thought! Like I said, I don't know a lot about the subject.
    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
    Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification