Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: living without MACRONUTRIENT foods page

jackdesimone is offline Junior Member

living without MACRONUTRIENT foods

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just ended 3 day fast...

Wondering If i can live without MACRO NUTRIENT foods, or My theory is MACRO-"ADDICTIONS" lol, right?

it seems, everybody's getting too much MACRO NUTRIENTS, but not enough MICRONUTRIENTS/VITAMINS..

So, I've already lived without CARBS, that was easy... not even thinking about that, if I bit into an orange, I'd be in so much pain.

and I've gone for at least 2 weeks or more, without protein foods (meat, nuts)

and. well FAT from butter, coconut, avocado is starting to make me sick...

SO i just got finished with my fast,... and i started to eat some seeweed.

If people can go 40 days without food, then I' can probably go a year living on wheatgrass, seaweed, and alkaline water, right?

I don't know, I know I DON'T need CARBS, Protein foods are starting to look highly suspicious, and Fats are looking suspicious as well.

I mean.. why would nature, make us have to DIGEST these HARD DIGESTING foods... in other words, I''m saying, all MACRO NUTRIENT foods, are hard to digest. right? Broccoli is HARD to digest; Wheatgrass & Seaweed is EASY to DIGEST, in FACT it's PERFECT, ya know. Water is easy to digest, if it's alkaline.

it's hard to decipher between addiction, & function. I mean just how graceful animals live there lives... they're definetly not eating 5 course meals, lol. i think MACRONUTRIENTS, really is just... MACRO-ADDICTIONS...

dado Guest
    What? Why will you eat seaweed for a year?

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    What are you talking about? A mountain of green veggies provides loads of micronutrients and some healthy carbohydrates that you can use safely. Meat provides tons of micronutrients like iron, etc. Your post makes it sound like you've painted yourself into a corner of thinking that food is bad for you. You're just going to kill yourself. Have some eggs, some beef tallow, piles of greens (cooked mostly, some raw), and some occasional fruit. And remember, it's just food, you're going to die anyway, and EAT SOMETHING before you're orthorexic. There's nothing suspicious about meat. You're designed to eat it. And water can be any pH if you're thirsty. Eat a canteloupe to balance the lack of hardness if you have acidic water. My water has a GH of .8 and I drink it every day. My bones aren't dissolving, I'm not hyperventilating, and I haven't grown any new limbs. Crawl back out of your scaredy box and get back to being alive.
    Last edited by Knifegill; 09-25-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, there's something to be said about fasting for a few days. I hear a lot of stories about people at my work who did this, they're perfectly fine. They just drank a LOT of water (non alkaline/regular.) Seaweed is pretty awesome too. I've had some of it, and most of the people at my wife's mother support group feed their children seaweed.

You're right, you can live without macro nutrients for a long time, just don't try it.

I personally believe Knifegill is correct here, don't kill yourself. Make sure you're getting lots of Good fat, red meat protein, and veggies. Seriously.

colejames is offline Member
    Wow lol so much logic fail throughout your entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdesimone View Post

it seems, everybody's getting too much MACRO NUTRIENTS, but not enough MICRONUTRIENTS/VITAMINS..
    Do you even know what macronutrients are? By definition, they are classifications of the nature of the energy your food provides you, whether its carbohydrates, protein, or fat. Surprise buddy, that seaweed and wheatgrass you ate still contains macronutrients in the form of fiber and other carbohydrates. If a food didn't contain macronutrients, it wouldn't be food. It would be water. or walden farms.

So, I've already lived without CARBS
    Bad idea #1. Probably explains why:

if I bit into an orange, I'd be in so much pain.
    If people can go 40 days without food, then I' can probably go a year living on wheatgrass, seaweed, and alkaline water, right?
    no comment.
    Last edited by colejames; 09-25-2011 at 09:05 AM.

OP has read some woo woo and taken it to heart. Get back to the science!

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

BenjaminM is offline Junior Member
    Wow , i really admire you.. I still am struggeling to live without carbs..But now i am confused is this good or bad..all kind of opinions..what should i do?

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    This guy is a massive troll.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Actually, he just seems incredibly mislead and confused.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Ok, well, wheatgrass and seaweed both have carbohydrate, protein and trace fats. So just don't eat anything, dude. I heard there's a guy who lives off of sunshine. You might want to check that out.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast