Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Toad's Lifetime Primal Adventure page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Primal Toad's Lifetime Primal Adventure

Aloha from Hawaii!

I've been primal since April 5, 2010 and will be primal for life. No question about it. I fell off late last year due to significant stress but that will never happen again. If Im struggling for money then I will eat some white rice and will eat poor quality eggs. I'll eat a bunch of coconut too. Problem solved - still primal.

You can be in poverty and still live primal. My goal is to let the world know this.

I've started 5 or so journals. I always say this is the one, this is the one. Well, this really is the one. I've been spending countless horus on my blog recently, making it more pleasant. Easier to navigate, easier to read. I still have a lot more work with it but I am making significant progress.

I will post a lot of links in this thread to my blog and to other blogs. And to facebook posts, etc. I hope this will be a community thread where many people chime in.

I'll update on my primal adventure too. I'm in Hawaii till October 26. On that date I have to fly back to the cold in Grand Rapids, MI for my sisters wedding. I may stay in Chicago for a few nights after before I fly back to Hawaii or to Orlando. I'll know for sure what I am doing the day I leave. Until then, who knows!

I'll post some sweet photos on here too. I mean, I am in Hawaii...

Talk soon folks!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I am officially a monthly contributor to the Jungle of Life. The theme for this week is "New Beginnings." You can read my blog post here: Are You Ready To Go Back To The Beginning? | Jungle of Life

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    Aloha from Hawaii!

I've been primal since April 5, 2010 and will be primal for life. No question about it. I fell off late last year due to significant stress but that will never happen again. If Im struggling for money then I will eat some white rice and will eat poor quality eggs. I'll eat a bunch of coconut too. Problem solved - still primal.

You can be in poverty and still live primal. My goal is to let the world know this.
    Orly.

Good luck with that. I would say, "You can be in poverty and still survive kind of Primally." A primal diet is one rich in a wide variety of nutrients, which supermarket eggs, white rice and coconut are not.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    he's still young and idealistic
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Smoothie Recipe I enjoyed yesterday:

3/4 C coconut water
    1/3 C coconut milk
    6 T avocado
    6 T papaya
    1/4 C ice

LOVELY! Super creamy!

Hawaii kicks ass. Have any of you been? Go as soon as you can. The weather is near perfect year round. Sure, its in the mid to high 80s but there is ALWAYS a cool breeze and the 2 minute rain showers are awesome.

There is so many primal activities too - hike, get lost in the jungle, lay out on the beach, enjoy a grass fed hamburger, enjoy a mai tai (its primal because I said so), watch the sunset, standup paddleboarding, surf and more.

I'm here till October 26. That day will be a sad one!

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Aloha Primal Toad! I love, love, love Hawaii. I am fortunate enough to visit four times a year, for work purposes. I am counting down the days until I return in November. And I have lessons lined up for standup paddleboarding.....super excited about that one! Enjoy your time there, it truly is a place of beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by livingprimal View Post
    Aloha Primal Toad! I love, love, love Hawaii. I am fortunate enough to visit four times a year, for work purposes. I am counting down the days until I return in November. And I have lessons lined up for standup paddleboarding.....super excited about that one! Enjoy your time there, it truly is a place of beauty!
    Aloha! Ay... November?! I'll just miss you! Will you be back in January? I am going to do my best to live in Hawaii through all of January, maybe a week into February.

Strongly considering hiking Diamond Head today. Can't wait to see the view! Beautiful sunny day as always!

The Detroit Tigers play at 2:30ish Hawaiian time on TBS. Yes, I will be tuning in here and there. I'll be at the beach but will enjoy a Mai Tai just off the beach to watch some innings. I can't wait. To be honest, I am more excited for the Diamon Head hike.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    What are your experiences with vibram five fingers? A blog post that is getting TONS of comments - join the conversation! What Is Your Experience With Vibram Five Fingers?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast