Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What will be your last meal before you die? page

Zed
    Zed is offline Senior Member

What will be your last meal before you die?

Shop Now
    If you knew you was going to die today at 8:00pm, what will be your last meal?

My last meal will be a big plate of meaty lasagna, with a big bowl of a brownie sundae for dessert.

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    I plan on living forever.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Not sure exactly, but it'd involve steak and sweet potatoes. As an appetizer.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    Medium rare steak!

Even before changing my diet to paleo/primal I LOVED medium rare steaks. It's how I'd choose which restaurant: if they had good steaks.
    Steak with roasted vegetables like carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers. My idea of a perfect (taste-wise) meal.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    real cavaiar on crusty french bread with butter as an appetizer
    Smoked sturgeon with boiled potatoes with butter and dill as the main course
    Fruit and berry crumbler with ice-cream and toffee-chocloate something for desert

I'd probably die of stomach pains in the night before 8 am, LOL, but I will die happy. If I had the WHOLE day I would start it with hot buckwheat with hot milk and sugar, and have syrniks or pancakes with real cherry jam, sour cream and kisel for lunch.... Then I probably won't want any dinner, LOL!

Yes, am a carb-based life-form, unfortunately
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Kenzington is offline Senior Member
    Paneed Veal with Czarina sauce. Corn Maq Choux. Potatoes Daphonaise with Gruyere. A SHIT TON of crusty bread and butter. Chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Creme De cacao chocolate cordials. Really good wine.

MollyMoo is offline Senior Member
    Do some of these replies show that the cravings for sweet and bad foods never go away, lol? I know mine haven't and are ready to rear their ugly heads at any sign of weakness .

Kenzington is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyMoo View Post
    Do some of these replies show that the cravings for sweet and bad foods never go away, lol? I know mine haven't and are ready to rear their ugly heads at any sign of weakness .
    No. Mine has not gone away. It's gotten easier to say no to those things but it doesn't mean I don't remember them well and still enjoy those things!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    I think I'd find something better to do with my time than eat. I'd probably spend the intervening hours challenging the idea that I'd make it until 8pm.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast