i'm a neurotic

the purpose;
    get no pcos
    stay forever young
    reclaim some sanity
    get a great ass

current weight - NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
    goal weight - a hot ass weight

so i made this tonight Local Forage: RECIPE: Coconut Milk Custard the custard pic looks custardy and delicious. it's not. it's a lie. the recipe results in a big brown soggy sweet hunk of egg that broke my heart right after it broke my tastebuds. and i was sad. that didn't stop the dogs from prancing around my feet hoping i'd drop the plate. they're weird, those dogs. they eat whatever i give them from cheese to fruit to veggies and wag for more

which they get. they're spoiled. or maybe i'm just buying a continuation of their love

i'm hoping this keeps me on track, i've been off and on the wagon lately. stress makes me want comfort foods, comfort foods ain't healthy foods, etc

it's a mental thing. and i have a lot of stress.

it's nice to accomplish things when you've spent your formative years being crippled and crazy. in a short amount of time my pitiful girl pushups became less pitiful, i can move an inch lower. my right leg can step me up and squat me on a chair (my left is somehow, very strangely, weaker. i use them equally, i do not understand)

so, breakfast was comfort foods. bad.
    dinner was cheesy cauliflower and deviled eggs i made with YOGURT i made because i'm AMAZING. yeah that was a bad taste idea, never again. and truvia lemonade. followed by that abomination that did not look like the picture
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about the stress. Don't know what to tell you. I think you know more about primal than I do. Hang in there!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    ah no worries

so i decided to thwart my generalized 'stalkers gonna get me' paranoia and put some pictures up. i hope that soon enough my body will friggen behave and i can put afters up and be all 'aw yee, i'm haght!' but, you know, til then..

and my boys

cookie decided early on i was his

i apologize for the baggy crotch shot

an opinion he still holds, he's sitting on my chest while i'm laying out

and a purty flower, because dammit i tried to grow things before the summer killed most of my plants
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-19-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

so last night i felt a little self flagelatory and visited an anti-fat forum and discovered that not only am i disgusting, i am also a barnyard animal? well, not me specifically, i'm not married to them. you'd have to meet my ex to figure out why i do stupid things like this on bad days. i take it personally usually, that's how those posters see their wives, that must be how the whole world sees me and if the whole world sees me as disgusting, what did i do wrong? why am i gross?

it's not supposed to make sense

just that last night it didn't affect me like it would have in the past. i don't sit on my ass eating candy all day, i'm not exceptionally lazy, i was just lucky enough to have an f'd up hormonal system. there, high five me, i feel sudden validation

anyways. giant bottle of water and guacamole devils have been my food so far, my body still wants to run on carbs so i'm probably going to drink a gallon of coconut milk soon

i wanted to go walking with one of my dogs, but he wasn't really feeling the whole leash thing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I think your boys should meet my girls

(I love your journal title)
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

haha thanks and they totally love showing off and posturing for females, they're still too young to know why they do it but they do it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i feel sorry for my dogs. i don't take them out enough. running around energetically inside isn't really a substitute for a good long exploratory stroll outside and i could use that too

but i sort of half fell off the wagon, you know, one leg in and the other hopping on the ground trying to get jumped back up, that and some inability to sleep and arthritis pain makes me boring. they don't really know the difference, i love on them and sit on the floor with them and they're happy. i sit at the computer too stiff to want to do anything and then they get bored laying around my feet

anyways meal so far has been diet dr pepper and spinach topped with full fat yogurt and i walked a mile on the treadmill

i'm sooooo coo'

beautiful
    yeah you are

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    <3
    hi

your boys are adorable. but my boys would beat they ass. they don't mean to be evil; they just are.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    four or three lil teddy bears?
    (is that second pic of one of the above when a baby?)
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

just 3 little bears (the brown one's name actually is little bear ha), tinypup in my lap is the dog on the right (mai cookie) (<3)

also your dogs probably could beat them up BUT my dogs would bark yours to death before hiding in my lap and behind my feet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 1 of 378 1231151101 ... LastLast