Page 97 of 359 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 97

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Actually, in a masochistic relationship, the sub has all the power. Just sayin'.

*wanders off to be wierd elsewhere*
    That is what is said, though I do not think that is always true. In my experience there is more of a balance to it that that. That said, relationships vary. I will say that those in said community seem to have far more respect for each other and the needs of their partner than those outside of said community.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Have you seen those wide brocade collars they put on grayhounds? Something like that for daywear?

All the power in that if it's a true masochistic relationship, when they day "done" it's done. But, you're right, there is a balance. And you would have to be very aware of each other to be that close to the edge. Hmm, maybe I need to look further into this . . . I'm all about leather
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i'm not saying there's anything wrong with what you guys are talking about, just that i'm not into it. i'm sure it's more complex than it seems, just not my thing. possible that i don't have enough trust in my relationship (or that i don't trust my husband to understand emotional complexity<-- that's probably more likely). though there are times when i like him to hold me down, but that's as far as it goes.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I hear you. I'm good with it on a theoretical level, but that trust thing. Hm, that's the sticking point for me too.

Being held down can be nice though
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    possible that i don't have enough trust in my relationship (or that i don't trust my husband to understand emotional complexity<-- that's probably more likely). .
    trust is very important. When it goes wrong it can go wrong in very horrible ways. That said, there are f*cked up people in every walk of life.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Peeks in... backs out slowly...
    Not sure I'm hanging out that much laundry today.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    LET ME SEE YOUR LAUNDRY
    [[runs after you with zombie arms]]

(I guess zombie arms are you know floppy yet straight out in front of you, trying to grasp?)
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    LET ME SEE YOUR LAUNDRY
    [[runs after you with zombie arms]]

(I guess zombie arms are you know floppy yet straight out in front of you, trying to grasp?)
    and where does she think she's going?

and what is this about laundry?

i've had 2 hours of sleep, i am easily lost

help me, zombienamelesswonder
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I don't even know. I guess I was trying to tempt cori to share intimate details with us. Or just tease. I'm not good at that.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I don't even know. I guess I was trying to tempt cori to share intimate details with us. Or just tease. I'm not good at that.
    I dunno, in one day I have learned you are a lesbian and a zombie. I figured tease was the next logical progession.