Page 96 of 360 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 96

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i want to ask him why he died, as he was funny and cute

but he's dead and so i just sigh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

conversation went like this

'i thought about writing something but i didn't know how you'd feel'
    it's your journal, do what you want with it
    'but what if-'
    'but-'
    'but what if-'

3am conversations turn into discussions of how he could write a better version of 50 shades of grey. i read him snippets from the books, off a tumblr, and the all time winner winner chicken dinner snippet involved christian grey taking her tampon out and tossing it in the toilet for some bloody sex.

his version would have grey just blowing air into her butt so she'd fart it back out onto his face. yes, that is hotter and far more erotic than what i had been reading him

the book storyline made me want to roam the bdsm parts of the internet again. i used to be fond of that scene. i have very high and stubborn standards tho so roleplaying made me all 'NO! *footstamp*' i was more interested in someone caring enough to 'own' me than i was being told what to do

yes, everything you read into that statement is 100% accurate, feel free to make jokes to yourself, i'll be patient

jebus h christ, my stupid back is a dickballs..

pain though. i discovered i liked pain. one good, sharp bite and i went all MORE PLEASE. so i guess when i say 'bite me' it could be construed as a come on. but bayb, please bite after a few minutes of making out and stuff for full effect

m'love telling me to write whatever i wanted made me remember i can be tmi if i want. if alls of your sensibilities were delicate then all my boob talk way back would have scared you off

so! boobs boobs boob concerns reproductive issues boobs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Oh, god, it gets worse? I refuse to be defeated by 50 Shades of Gray, but it's currently sitting beside my bed in the "sort of reading" pile while I went back to my "feel-good" trilogy which includes pleasure slaves and biting

I hear you on the biting thing, though. Not sure why it works, but it does

I've never explored the sub part- insufficient trust- but I do find the dom part to me more interesting when it's more relationship than *slap* do it! I guess that confirms that we're girls How do you define own?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

lol... '*slap* DO IT!'

AND IT GETS WONDERFULLY WORSE AND APPARENTLY I'M STILL SCREAMING

the easiest way for me to define it is the cover of a conan book, him standing there all manly protecting the lady clutching his leg

'you are mine *stern face* i will protect you and love you' and hug you and squeeze you and call you george
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    'you are mine *stern face* i will protect you and love you' and hug you and squeeze you and call you george
    Ah, I would have defined ownership differently. What you want sounds like what the wife and I have (though minus the leg clutching and loin cloth). Our relationship is placed differently in the continum of 4 letter lifestyles than those with ownership involved. of course YMMV
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

i dunno, maybe there should be collars involved *rubs chin*

bay! i know you're reading. where's my collar o'loves?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    lol... '*slap* DO IT!'

AND IT GETS WONDERFULLY WORSE AND APPARENTLY I'M STILL SCREAMING

the easiest way for me to define it is the cover of a conan book, him standing there all manly protecting the lady clutching his leg

*considers. Nods.* I can see that. Would you prefer a leather or lace collar, there, George? *proffers leg for clinging*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    all very interesting. my interest in sex completely disappears when i feel like there's a power imbalance. different strokes...

Actually, in a masochistic relationship, the sub has all the power. Just sayin'.

*wanders off to be wierd elsewhere*

ze sub can say 'no' i like that word

and uhh.. drssgchic.. silk looks nice for day wear

and leather is nice at night

*best innocent expression*
    beautiful
    yeah you are