Page 9 of 381 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 9

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    the steam mop was my gateway drug, so to speak. instant love :| but i have a pretty old carpet going on so i just use it to clean the kitchen and bathroom floors. in case of mud o.o

which was a valid fear. i've vacuumed 4 times this week (push pull feels better on the back) and it still picks up plenty of dirt. like wtf amounts each time. i feel so clean and sparkly

i swear i keep feeding into the woman stereotype. next thing i know i'll be wearing heels and a pearl necklace while baking. and that's all. you know, cause i'm a perv

back is fighting the good fight, giving me hell, taking no prisoners. the prescription pills do exactly jack and shit so i bought a full bottle of advil earlier and was assaulted with premature ejaculations of christmas time everywhere

i have no idea what that is so googling will commence in t minus 10 seconds
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

so i heard beavis and butthead was back so i'm watching it. hearing 'heeeey buhaybeh' for the first time in ever makes my day

also caffeine at this time of night is not a good idea

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hi,

Love your dogs, Oh and you are pretty awesome too. Thanks for sharing your life with us. You'd be amazed at how your honesty about your struggles can help someone else.

So...I have tile floors in the kitchen and bathroom and wood floors in the rest of the house. Should I get a steam mop?
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

honestly i'm surprised anyone even reads this

gah now i'm gonna cry

*excessive manly throat clearing* yes, get that steam mop. then i can quote princess bride at you and say 'love her, as i love her, and there shall be great joy'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

today children, we're emo

we have pain, we have a love that is not readily accessible, we saw stupid people being lovey and sweet with each other while we had no one to be lovey and sweet with. and we can't fucking spell so the backspace is getting punched repeatedly.

today has been so not good that we would even welcome a hug from the person who threatened our life and safety repeatedly

because we're certifiably not sane. we have the paperwork to prove it.

ask anyone. they'll say i'm being silly, but i'm a nutjob. my acting skills are just so epic that no one can tell.

but what does this have to do with a PRIMAL journal? nothing. i walked in sunshine and it didn't help. drank water, didn't help. visited my grandmother, that helped for 5 minutes. my aunt wants us to go to a gym together, sure why not. i can lat pulldown heavy weight and feel like i have 3rd degree burns under my skin just like last time

should be fun.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    , we have a love that is not readily accessible, we saw stupid people being lovey and sweet with each other while we had no one to be lovey and sweet with.
    I am far more familiar with this scenario than I'd care to be. There's no way around it, it just plain sucks. Sometimes you just need a hug. I know a virtual hug is no replacement, especially one from a stranger, but I'll offer one anyway.

i'll take it with thanks

and if you want a butt grab i can do that too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Oh man, sign me up!

Also, the thing that kills me about missing my love: seeing couples arguring in the grocery store and still being jealous.

i told him once when i was grocery shopping i got behind a couple who was cuddling each other and all manner of grossness i was jealous of, and that i'd had to turn around and walk another aisle

he told me i should have gone up to them and said 'one of you DIE!' i laughed, because that would be something i'd be more than half tempted to say
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i told him once when i was grocery shopping i got behind a couple who was cuddling each other and all manner of grossness i was jealous of, and that i'd had to turn around and walk another aisle

he told me i should have gone up to them and said 'one of you DIE!' i laughed, because that would be something i'd be more than half tempted to say

Argh, you crack me up! Do you read "Fetch My Flying Monkeys"? You guys would be a holy terror together!
    Last edited by ottercat; 11-07-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: link..........................................
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Page 9 of 381 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast