Page 88 of 392 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 3920

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 88

  1. #871
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,111
    Shop Now
    Gah- I hate that gardening is deemed an old lady activity. If you start crocheting doilies, I'll laugh at you, but gardening is something that has the potential to keep you young with the physical activity, sun, and dirt.

    Not that I can say anything. I remember knitting on the school bus. Hmph, maybe I'm doomed to be a gardener
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Gah- I hate that gardening is deemed an old lady activity. If you start crocheting doilies, I'll laugh at you, but gardening is something that has the potential to keep you young with the physical activity, sun, and dirt.

    Not that I can say anything. I remember knitting on the school bus. Hmph, maybe I'm doomed to be a gardener
    My wife's friend crochets, pretty stuff. I don't think it's for old folks, I think that's in your head. I used to think gardening was for old men and women; I had a friend that had a big garden right after high school and I always though that it was a waste of time. Because what I was doing was sooooo much more important, of course.

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,849
    What's furry porn?

  4. #874
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,422
    do you know what furries are? google it. then you'll know.

  5. #875
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    My wife's friend crochets, pretty stuff. I don't think it's for old folks, I think that's in your head. I used to think gardening was for old men and women; I had a friend that had a big garden right after high school and I always though that it was a waste of time. Because what I was doing was sooooo much more important, of course.
    I said crocheting doilies. If you're crocheting other stuff, you're possibly actually hip. And I'm a little jealous. I can't crochet for crap- just basic knitting.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,849
    Oh. Just...oh.

  7. #877
    Knifegill's Avatar
    Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,689
    you wanna see pics of my veins and farmer's tan?
    As a phlebotomist, I truly enjoy some nice veins. In fact, I'm going to either contribute to or start a thread about veins right now!


    Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

    My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

  8. #878
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Oh. Just...oh.
    what has been seen can never be unseen. This is why the words "google it" should never be followed by actual googling.

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    what has been seen can never be unseen. This is why the words "google it" should never be followed by actual googling.
    Yeah. Scarred.

  10. #880
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,422
    i'm a map of the blue bits of a cardiovascular system.

    hehehe furries. have fun falling asleep tonight with that image in your head!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •