Page 86 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 86

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap! That noah!

Kids these days. . . so amazin'.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    wow, he's great! the mouth/eyes gif is disturbing to say the least.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    the mouth/eyes gif is disturbing to say the least.
    It made me think I should be hearing whatever he was saying in stereo. Is that weird?

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    Holy crap! That noah! ...so amazin'.
    Isn't that a trip! I mean, I liked "Sexy and I Know It" because it was just a silly fun song... and then BAM! Kid sings it and suddenly it's actually a GOOD song.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

it makes me hear a multivoiced deep roar of 'everyone!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

i don't like stuff under my nails. but using my fingers to dig some dirt up in a pot creates a lot of stuff. and i've had 4 hours of sleep. and i bought a tiny yellow rose bush (tiny here meaning 2 sprigs and a flower) and there are approximately 100 bajillion baby preying mantises outside. more seeds are sprouting. fresca makes my teeth hurt. the spaghetti squash plant that is still in the planter pot it came in has exploded a giant yellow flower. raw food marinara looks disgusting. today is an eat everything day. i'd like a nap. i'm watching a movie instead.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i used to dip my fingertips in hydrogen peroxide. cleaned out the crap and felt all nice and bubbly. i had really strong, beautiful nails then too; not sure if that was a consequence of my habit.

go watch the avengers
    go watch the avengers
    go watch the avengers
    go watch the avengers

ok? ok.

super fun. so do it.

i discovered the secret to making mashed cauliflower without the need for a blender. turn it on simmer and forget about for about an hour. and the amount of cheese i put in there, it's only primal in the loosest sense of the word

my bay reads this and he said he thinks i'm funny, apparently some of you weirdos do too

i don't understand it, you're probably all high

i wonder if i dangled out a bacon he'd say anything :-? let's see..

my vas deferens is a little tight, i haven't been working it enough lately. what are some good exercises to get it nice and loose? *dangles bacon*

i'm still pulling skin off my fingers tho not to an extreme degree. i am rather calm and content right now. except for my stomach. too much cheese. it feels gross. i sat out back this morning, 'meditating' watching rain hit a puddle. i got a little lost looking at the patterns. and the dogs all took turns being hugged under my arms. cookie licking the air because he couldn't get my face, bear letting me hug-hug him and waka looking at me with devout devotion. it was nice. they're warm and bear is exceptionally cuddly and waka.. he's just sweetness on 4 hairy legs

my sister stayed at the lock-in after graduation and she told me about the raffle. 'so and so won a tv, so and so won a tv too then i won a picture frame then the person after me won a tv!' haaa

to the bug that bites me while i sleep... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for insects like you. If you let my body go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    to the bug that bites me while i sleep... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for insects like you. If you let my body go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    That made me howl tonight. Lady Friend, too.

Wise up, Bug. You don't want bloodorchid on your ass.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    and now i shall sing to you the song of my peoples

beautiful
    yeah you are