Page 82 of 402 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 82

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    MMHMM...speak it brother! Tell it like it is! Can I get an amen!?
    AMEN. And...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Cori, your taste in music is most peculiar.

Cori, your taste in music is most peculiar.
    I really tend to prefer much angrier music than that (slipknot, MM, Rammstein stuff)...
    ...and classical (classical bass and cello makes me crazy!), and jazz, and arena rock (Journey FTW!), but Sting is my absolute favorite artist (oddness in itself... a product of discovering Dream of the Blue Turtles at baout 11 and realizing that music did NOT have to be stupid and "top 40"). I tend to hate "happy" music, unless it can be a happy beat + weird or sad message, like Nena's 99 luftballons, or some Cyndi Lauper (She Bop!) ... I'm a bit eclectic in my tastes.
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-10-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I prefer a lot more stuff with banjos and mandolins for the most part. But on my XM radio I listen to the 90's music a lot, because it's cheesy and reminds me of high school.

I prefer a lot more stuff with banjos and mandolins for the most part. But on my XM radio I listen to the 90's music a lot, because it's cheesy and reminds me of high school.
    Heh... I'll admit, I'm an XM Lithium addict in the car.

I'm not much for country music (especially some if the new hip/hop country crap OMG it makes me angry)... but I'm going to assume by banjos and mandolins you mean bluegrass, which is completely Legit! I'm from Stewart County TN... there is actually a very respectable group of bluegrass/country music business people in that area.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Heh... I'll admit, I'm an XM Lithium addict in the car.

I'm not much for country music (especially some if the new hip/hop country crap OMG it makes me angry)... but I'm going to assume by banjos and mandolins you mean bluegrass, which is completely Legit! I'm from Stewart County TN... there is actually a very respectable group of bluegrass/country music business people in that area.
    Yes! Lithium is one of my favorites as well! I like alternative rock! Yes, bluegrass is what I was talking about. I'm not familiar with Stewart county, I've never been north of Nashville in that part of the state. Been to Knoxville for a total of about 30 mins...long drive.

Yes! Lithium is one of my favorites as well! I like alternative rock! Yes, bluegrass is what I was talking about. I'm not familiar with Stewart county, I've never been north of Nashville in that part of the state. Been to Knoxville for a total of about 30 mins...long drive.
    Stewart County is pressed right up against Kentucky in that little hump. Wonderful place... if you like small town/small minded peoples.
    I like to visit sometimes, but I could never live there again.
    I like this too...

Sexy like bloodorchid.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I just can't take Lana Del Rey serious, she be hot tho, fo sho.

I just can't take Lana Del Rey serious, she be hot tho, fo sho.
    Her voice whispers dirty things in my ear... that's all I really need from her.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    speaking of music, i've had awolnation's Sail in my head since you posted it somewhere. love that song.