Page 76 of 389 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 76

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    cori. i'm home, it's rainy. hubby is leaving for cali again tomorrow and we're all in tired, grumpy moods.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I'm going to "GOTD" on your page...
    So, GOTD: The forum is empty on this beautiful Saturday, May afternoon. Sure it makes sense... people are out having fun n' shit. But I'm home sick because I ate like 4 fucking olives (salt), you know the little wrinkly black ones, with my dinner last night, and then I didn't eat food with my meds this morning like it says to on the label (cause I was already feeling sick) and made myself even sicker... like that "chestburster" from aliens was trying to claw out of it...
    So... I'm going to bed with a book, and trying not to vomit.

And I can't go out on the beautiful sunny day anyway because on top of being very fair skinned and prone to burning, I'm on TWO prescriptions that cause increased sun sensitivity... so FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hope you're strawberries are fairing better... I was supposed to go pick blackberries today, maybe next week.
    I keep imaging a fluffy white chicken in your flower garden.
    i feel your pains kinda *sending HEEEEEEAL HERRRRRRR bodeh from the olive deeeeeeeeeeeeemons, i cast them OUT! vibes* today is the first day in i don't know how long that i don't feel like absolute shit for 10 reasons jammed in at once, now it's only 2 BUT you get comfy and enjoy your book, sometimes that's the only thing you CAN do

re; sun burning from fair skin reasons, if you aren't taking fish oil and vitamin d3 then do it do it do it. last year was the first summer in my entire life that i didn't turn a literal cherry red. or... get blisters from sunburning while playing in water (it's gross. painful and gross)

and i've got 2 almost edible ones. they're green but they just keep getting bigger, the other handful are still small. i'm like GROW FASTER SO I CAN EAT YOU

yeah, i'm a little hyper today

and YES i want one of those pretty fuzzy pretty chickens to pet and ask 'want some food?' so it'll say 'uh huh'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I sleeped all day. Well... I read one chapter... then woke up at 11pm needing to put more food and pills in my mouth.

So, a small bowl of frozen mangoes is food.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ooo.. now a frozen mango smoothie sounds good to my face..

and good morning, sunshine!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    ooo.. now a frozen mango smoothie sounds good to my face..

and good morning, sunshine!
    No blender necessary... I like them in a bowl, and I eat the chunks as they start to get a little melty, but are still half frozen, with my fingers. I'm pretty sure I go through about a 5lb jumbo bag a month in the summer (carbs be damned!), they are one of my little reasons for living.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

frozen fruit by itself tastes a little off to me

buuuuuuuuuut

dump the bag, coconut milk, honey, etc in a blender and i can eat it all day every day. carbs and carbs+fat be damned!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

today was a good day. there was checking on plants, being out with the pups, more playing in dirt (3 more flowers, green beans & english peas, plus lemon cucumbers plopped in a bucket). the green strawberries are getting bigger but no less green. a ginger chunk i saved because it had an eye bud then forgot about because i tossed it in a flower pot got put in some dirt because i found it and the bud was still green

now to get some lemongrass. somewhere.

the dogs and i sat out tonight. waka introduced them to chasing insects. by chasing i mean scrambling frantically back and forth and hopping while growling in frustration, like the bug is.. well.. like gay panda's benign poltergeist who mocks him mercilessly. waka isn't.. quite right in the head. sometimes.

i should be in bed. i like sleeping at night. i'm not quite right in the head either

either a cantalope or muskmelon has sprouted in only 2 days. like i said, i didn't label anything and only have a vague recollection of what i put where. i recognized it by the seed liberating itself from the dirt.

it seemed like everything grew so quickly last year, and is so very slow this year. so thank you, cantalope or muskmelon. this is how you should all be growing for me

boys are asleep around my feet. my butt's asleep in the chair. the 'super giant moon extravaganza spectacular' looks like it always does. so i guess i'll go lay down or sumn
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    frozen fruit by itself tastes a little off to me

buuuuuuuuuut

dump the bag, coconut milk, honey, etc in a blender and i can eat it all day every day. carbs and carbs+fat be damned!
    we love smashed frozen bananas. even more so with a little cocoa powder, vanilla, and a splash of cream.

frozen bananas D:

ok, day 2 of feeling better. finally took vitamins today, went to grammas and laughed at her and her sisters 'negotiating' with each other over trading jewelry, more seeds have sprouted with more nosing out of the dirt as we speak, a hydro just went in my mouth. i ate food at grammas, the food was burgers and store bought strawberry cream cheese cake. dear god. that was good. i should have never looked at it and kept assuming all store made desserts just tasted like chemicals

i took a cold shower but felt like a soggy sponge in an oven after. weird. i found my fake tan lotion so my legs are getting hit later. yes, weird and old ladyish, i know, but my arms tan faster than my legs

when i dump a bunch of pink salt in food i don't get very bloated. but a ton of table salt makes me blow up and get hypertensiony so pink good, white bad. the pink is prettier too. . i want some depression era styled salt and pepper shakers to feel even fancier

walmart has expanded their organic hippie foods line so i got some cultured, unsalted organic hormone and antibiotic and whatever else-free butter and that makes me feel fancy too

shut up, i'm half joking

i live in a small rural area. i need all the feelings of superiority i can muster

maybe if the hydro works like i need i can get a workout in as well as clean some. it's a little junked up these days and i found 2 spiders living happily in my room

so, you know, they gon' die. cause they're brown recluses.

the hibiscii are budding so many new leaf buds, they'll explode and look alive soon but i am so ready for flowers. the lavender haven't sprouted yet so maybe i should actually look that one up. and i want more roses. i think lavenders and roses will make me feel better about some of my mental issues i feel like a loser about
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i bought a red rose bush and some lavender, as well as a stripey & roma tomato plants. it makes me feel better somehow to have growing things.

the seed trays i put in the sun yesterday exploded overnight with one sprout literally overshadowed overnight by a seed that hadn't even sprouted before then. my peach hibiscus is growing a flower bud and both plants are covered with tiny leaflets. it feels.. good, in my head, having it all

i also bought a physicians formula happy booster powder and it smells nice and it makes me feel better having too

i know this is all really interesting

because yesterday a hydro wore off after 2 hours and my back was hurting this morning. and i'm trying not to get depressed about it, so i buy girly things and watch metalocalypse & american dad & family guy, and thoroughly vacuum the floor and suck up dust and little hidden webs

it's been a while since i last cleaned the floor, so the tank is full of dusty dog hair. poor guys been sneezing last 2 days. bear can now jump up on the couch after a few bunny hops. he felt very grown up, and i praised him and he lay like a sultan on the back of it.. well, i was hugging him and he was luxuriating in that like a sultan too. he likes being treated like a baby

but he was making tiny bunny hops straight up and oh my god it was cute

breakfast was vitamins and scrambled eggs with some cheese squares. later will be sushi bites with whatever else i can dig up with the shrimp
    beautiful
    yeah you are