Page 73 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 73

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lavender in EVERYBODYS NOSE! yay

also, this

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    extra nipples, not boobs
    Yeah... nipples without boobs are pretty dull and useless no matter what. *nods*

lavender in EVERYBODYS NOSE! yay

also, this

I'd really like to be able to use MJ medically. I HATE... seriously HATE... narcotics. I have seriously lost several years of my life to them, but they did keep me alive (ie. I cared about the pain less, drooled a lot, and didn't kill myself).

My issue with some of the stuff in the "is pot primal" threads is that some people believe that all pot use is 100% safe... which it is not. Psychoactive "fun" use can have some serious, and sometime permanent damage to some people. Plus... very few people in the thread are using it medicinally... it's a bunch of bros going... "I love to get high, and it never hurt me! It's natural and SAFE man..." Bunk. And some of them are just "self-medicating" by getting high, and hiding behind it in a way that lets them remain as is instead of heal emotionally.

But I would really like to see the government get it's head out of its ASS and make it federally acceptable to actually use MJ for medical uses... both unheated non-psychoactive and psychoactive as well depending on the case. But to be used with guidance... not just idiots getting stoned calling it "medicine".

Oh.... and lavender VANILLA... *sigh---happy place*
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-02-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i don't like being high, but bay showed me that due to relevant content

as i watched i was like '.... i drink a gallon of pot leaves... and i DON'T get high? and everything gets better? oooooooo i'm so interested in marijuana right now'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

a storm rolled in last night so i put the plant pots on the ground, cause picking them up after they've blown off is counter productive to what i do

the mystery animal ate the green strawberries this time and chewed up my peach hibiscus. IT'S STILL A BABY! LET IT GROW!

i will KILL YOU. until you DIE.

you DICK.

my everything hurts this morning, i'm too hot. just a blah day so far
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    lillies smell horrible btw. pretty, but stinky.
    /panic. I showered! I swear!

i can't handle your perfume!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    i can't handle your perfume!
    A few times I've thought about wearing some type of Lily perfume xD I decided it was too meta or something.
    Last edited by Lilyheart; 05-03-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: curnt spelz

i'm toe-tuh-lee judging you right now

beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I like that dad.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I like that dad.
    Parenting done right.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.