Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 72

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    *giggles*
    you guys are awesome.

i'll cut into it. *crosses fingers*

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    saoirse, you sezzeh minx you

wanna go with us to watch wrath of the tit 2? it's based on the true story of cori's chest
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I hear all of San Francisco gets sucked into the villain's cleavage!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I guess the ultimate warrior in this movie would be the person with the superfluous nipple.
    Are you implying that a "superfluous" nipple even exists!

If it has sexxy sensation... I propose that it cannot then be superfluous! Not matter how many extras there are.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I hear all of San Francisco gets sucked into the villain's cleavage!
    why must you make me have unPC thoughts like 'that must be terrible for a gay panda'. shame on you, gay panda. i thought you were more accepting and open minded than that

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Are you implying that a "superfluous" nipple even exists!

If it has sexxy sensation... I propose that it cannot then be superfluous! Not matter how many extras there are.
    relevance is 3 minutes in

MORE THAN 3 IS SCARY
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

wrath of the tit 2?!? sounds buoyant.

gay panda, are you based in SF? my husband is (he lives in Cali while i live halfway across the country).

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    gay panda, are you based in SF?
    Nope! So I will be safe with the Wrath of the Tit descends. (I'm a little north of SF.)

* whew *
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 05-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    MORE THAN 3 IS SCARY
    Always???
    I've seen some pretty good Sci-fi artwork that makes me think that 4 or 6 might be OK too....
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

extra nipples, not boobs

i have been playing in so much dirt. i started seedlings 2 months late and i didn't stick and label them so it'll be a surprise when they pop up in a week

i was digging a spot in a big planter so i could add more flowers and make pretty colors when i scraped dirt off what looked like baby fingers. OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT I'M AFRAID OF DIGGING IT UP IS THERE A DEAD BABY IN MY PLA...oh it's just an old lily bulb. i thought the plant had died but the bulb was very much alive so it's in a separate pot in case i didn't kill it by digging up the baby fingers. lillies smell horrible btw. pretty, but stinky.

and the tiny roses are upgraded in bigger digs, decision making is put off yet another day! only one smells like roses tho, i want to be surrounded by rose and lavender smells all up in my nose. i discovered the joys of real lavender last year. the joys are joyful

and really calming
    beautiful
    yeah you are

woah, north of SF? that's even closer! i have a brother NW of Sacramento, and hubby is technically just north-ish east of SF.

anyway...i love roses (who doesn't?) and i have lavender seeds in the fridge. the package recommended putting them in a little wet dirt in a baggy and storing in the fridge for 4-5 weeks. they should come out Mother's day weekend.