Page 66 of 393 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 66

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That stuff is awesome! I am so hanging on to the rain gutter idea- I just have to figure out how to make it ok with high winds . . .

Sorry you're not sleeping again I hate it when that happens. Have you tried "I will lay in bed quietly with my eyes closed no matter what?" Mom used it on us all the time as kids, and I find it still works occasionally. I don't have to sleep, that's ok, but I have to be in bed and quiet.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    yeah, my brain is too crafty to fall for it. my brain's been a dick since i was a kid

thawed 4 chicken legs, gave the dogs 3 and watched as they turned into blood mongeringl ittle beasts. was amusing. bear is cujo, cookie is pirhana and sweet waka.. well.. it took him a bit of experimentation tofigure it out, as usual

after that, i gave them some hog jowl so they better leave me alone a while, my head hurts
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah, my brain is too crafty to fall for it. my brain's been a dick since i was a kid

after that, i gave them some hog jowl so they better leave me alone a while, my head hurts
    The Ren And Stimpy A Yard Too Far - YouTube

ren and stimpy, be still my shriveled little heart

yes i will watch that now

i think we should be bestest friends
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

my great aunt makes wine out of fruit punch kool aid, i find myself craving it. and a little craving for being drunk, the initial feeling before stupor sets in. warm and loose all over as the cheerful BS begins

food was a chicken leg that i ate while 4 squash, 2 green 2 yellow, and 1 slim carrot cooked in a ton of pig face grease. then some chicken thigh strips in bbq sauce to cover the ew taste

eating honey and yogurt while watching a gory movie was kind of nauseating

my sinus headache from yesterday has centralized above and behind my left eye. t'is not enjoyable. but vanilla lip gloss is. and making out while tasting vanilla and honey would be most enjoyable of all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh hai.
    I'm back... I think.
    I crawled in a hole... wherein I ate a mass quantity of Cuban pork, yellow rice & black beans, with fried plantains, and about half a big can of aerosol whip-its upended directly into my mouth. (You know, whipped cream... I don't huff it I have real drugs if I wanna get high... legal ones like you! Magic tylenol and all that.)
    Not too bad for flagrant just f*kn feed me attitudes.

I read your entire journal.
    The stalking certification has now been notarized... it should arrive by registered mail any day now.
    We have a staggering amount of stuff in common... 'cept I have a big ol' azz.
    I'm in love with this... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6289143&page=1
    I simultaneously want to devour her and BE her... hey, you are what you eat, right?
    Yes, I want to lose weight and yet keep an enormous bum. And those thighs too... GOD those thighs.
    Ok, I'll stop being a perv in your journal. I should probably start my own.
    VIOLENT FEMMES-Blister in the Sun - YouTube

I have a giant new compost tumbler thing I need to pot together today... we shall see!
    /waves bai

Oh yeah, and this... you need THIS.
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ba1...eatured_videos
    Last edited by cori93437; 04-26-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

welcome back, ms cori. i myself am doing some food bandaging with chinese and grape crush. it's disgusting, but there was sushi also, which is primal approved

and please do stalk me any time also, if you wouldn't mind, yell out "get off your butt and do butt bible, lazy!"

because i want a butt that is big and round like the letter C

i want a compost tumbler, but the stupid things are over 100$ here so i'll have to have compost the hard way with fencing and shovel mixing and a fake grimace on my face, because i really do like playing in dirt

white man's dick was amazing hahaha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i am so god effing bored. imean, i GUESS i could clean something or wash clothes or toss the dogs in the tub.

what i want to do is drink and have someone drink with me

but i guess i'll go work out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

okay fine, i did the first third of the butt routine. my buns burn so it's good enough right now

i vac'd the floor, now i'm cooking steak

my happy is gone so i guess i'll just be quiet or a dick for a while
    beautiful
    yeah you are