bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    arms/chest worked

food was not primal approved

garbage taken out

dogs stuffed with peanut butter

clothes did

season 1 of dead files watched

uhh.. what else.. pills earlier have made me sleepy all day. finished planting grammas seeds. turns out they were for me to keep, not me to get in dirt pots for her

i still love my bay and think he is the bestest thing ever
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is online now Senior Member

that cat... is BEGGING to have his cheeks scritched

oh.. my ovaries... <3

Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-23-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

fuuuuu i don't want to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to play with puppies. and scritch their little bellies and kiss their little faces. because that is fun and makes a warm place in my chest.

no that doesn't mean i want to make a human baby, not any time soon at all. maybe after i'm 60.. 63

i think the boys are getting the bare minimum nutrition with taste of the wild. i guess that means i need to stop being lazy and thaw them out some chicken parts. and brush them now, so bye
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Aaawwww! They're both cuteness!

BloodOrchid- figure out how I can share the shelf-butt I got from my Grandma and you can have half. Then maybe I can shop for pants without crying. Me girl with ass. OMG how did that happen?! Hide it quick!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    awwww!! now i REALLY want a puppy!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I have this issue where my maternal instincts are directed at the four-foots not the two-foots. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it takes them less than 18 years to grow up And now I want a four-foot to snuggle and coo over! (moving in with a dog-owner soon. Whew- pet and no responsibility!)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

like me, the dogs are appreciative of good, yummy butter

i never thought to feed them a slice because i only thought of it myself not too long ago

but all 4 of us just ate some and we're all happy

well, i also fed them the hog jowl i was cooking the green beans with. that also helps get more of their continued love . if i give them extra fats on a more frequent basis maybe they'll get something they aren't getting from the food, grain-free or no. i love my boys and this new urgency of theirs to attack plants face first worries me. later on will be eggs, i don't mind sharing

cookie's front half is still sparse, his back half is still thick and fluffy

i also want waka to muscle up a little, he tires relatively quickly while playing. well.. he runs around all day and night with the others and play time is a frenzied ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK THE TOY so i guess it's normal if he gets tired sooner. yeah i'm thinking 'out loud' here

but he and cookie are still too thin for my comfort. freakin dog food.. i want happy chunky dogs. skinny happy dogs make me worry

triceps are sore, good. i did something to my shoulder while sleeping, weird.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Having my favorite trainwreck poster blow up at the both of us and call us retards has been making me happy for days. Bloodorchid, I tip my hat to you. You know how to take a crazy thread DOWN.

for your entertainment, and for posterity....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread52443.html

if you ever want a reread, like i am now
    beautiful
    yeah you are