Page 63 of 359 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 63

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    my kids would be super pissed forever if i spanked them (which i have). cat puked all over the floor today, i have no clue why.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i hate puke. especially cold puke. D:

i sat on the floor with them a little while ago and let them play all over my lap so i guess i'm officially forgived if they were fighting to be king of my lap
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

yes, i will be doing this. bay. i will do this.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lol that is so depressing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so i slept all last night (thank you melatonin, you helped a brother out this time) and felt decent this morning (thank you cold front, you're awesome too) so i scrubbed all over and shaved and put makeup on and bought a bunch of veggies (my stomach says thank you to me)

it's 46 outside. craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

i am due for day 2 of week 1 of butt bible.

bay, you are still a donkey's behind

i got a new strawberry plant to go with my others, it has DARK pink flowers instead of LIGHT pink

oooooooh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i was naive enough to think that sauteing veggies would be quicker than roasting them

needless to say, 1 hour later, sweet potato and carrots and broccoli and yellow squash and zucchini squash cooked with lemon pepper ON TOP OF baby greens and sliced eggs and some higher quality ranch... is pretty good

Today, I went to the bathroom to pee. I looked at the toilet paper after I wiped and saw a spider on it. It was still wiggling its legs. FML
    oh sweet jesus D:
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-21-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i feel like a fancy lady putting on loreal's color balm *fans self and sashays*

gramma ordered some flower seeds and bulbs she wanted me to stick in dirt so i did. my aunt called from grammas house to see if i wanted to come watch movies and i said i wasn't feeling that great and didn't really wanna go anywhere so i got 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU CRAZY QUIT MESSING IN DIRT AND GO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE AND LAY DOWN RIGHT NOW D:'

it's okay it's okay it's okay D:

i don't do well with people fussing over me

i've been watching the dead files today and not taking pain pills today. i think part of me is like 'yeeeahhh we'll just wait this out' and i don't really get that unless that voice comes from the stupid part of my brain that says to everything I DON'T NEED HELP I CAN DO IT MYSELF

no i haven't butt bibled yet either. not like it's horrible or anything, just kinda feels like running uphill after a while
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    lol that is so depressing
    yes. yes it is. so then i think: should i just pretend to be super excited? is it just the lactating hormones that make me not-so-excited? i dunno. then again, the last time i ovulated, i probably would've boinked anything that moved. so it's probably just the hormones. WEAN BABY! WEAN!

you should sigh and roll your eyes at the baby everytime it's time to feed, so baby gets the hint *mwahaha*

Quote Originally Posted by lil_earthmomma View Post
    1 Tbsp butter
    Pancetta, or thick cut bacon chopped
    4-6 cloves minced garlic
    2 1/2 cups whipping cream
    1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
    8 large egg yolks
    1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
    1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
    1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
    1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
    4 cups coarsely shredded chicken (from 1 roasted chicken) Or prawns (which I actually prefer)
    Freshly ground black pepper

Heat the butter in a heavy large frying pan over medium heat. Add the pancetta and saute until it is brown and crisp, about 8 minutes. Throw in garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the cream and heat till simmering. Turn the heat down and whisk in the eggs. Continue to whisk until sauce thickens. Remove from heat. Add cheese. Add the chicken to the pan with the pancetta and stir to combine. Throw in basil, parsley, walnuts and lemon. Taste, season with salt and pepper and serve over mushrooms.
    i'm saving this, i didn't read it the first time. but i did finally and it looks yummeh. hydro plus 2 advil for other reasons makes me feel like my hands and head are floating. i like it. because they all finally did something.

i was talking to an aunt about squatting making my back hurt (she asked how it was doing) and she was like 'quit that!' and i was like 'but i want a butt!' and she said 'you inherited gramma's flat butt, get used to it!' haha

grandmother also let me borrow her nightvision goggles. this is like gollum and the ring = my paranoia and the goggles

preshusssssssssssssssss
    beautiful
    yeah you are