Page 61 of 402 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 61

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    for christ's sake how will buying a stupid new color of lipstick MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, BRAIN? HOW?

THIS FEELS LIKE THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN STILL PARALYZED WESTLEY AND FEZZIK

YOU THINK A LITTLE LIPSTICK IS GOING TO MAKE ME HAPPY? HMMM?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

my usual chicken purchase is a bag of frozen thigh strips. they taste pretty gross to me now, which trumps easy, quick and never drying out

but the grocery gods smiled upon me and sent bags of giant frozen chicken legs for me to buy. they just take for damn ever to cook

i'm calmer now. i want to take 2 or 3 muscle relaxers but the thought makes me a little paranoid. and will probably make me a little dead. i'm a sensitive flower when it comes to medication.

so i'm watching dylan dog and wanting to eat pills like candy, like pillsy. bleh them thighs was gross
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

i feel like a bear with a broken foot hiding and growling and snarling in his cave. it's become a test of wills between my inner homeless junkie and my stubbornness to not take 5 of everything.

the muscle relaxer last night did not do its job. the melatonin pill did not do its job. when i did finally get to sleep i dreamed my ex came back to try and kill me. when i woke up i felt like i had been dipped in concrete. so i'm in a pissy pissy mood.

i'll try not to leak it all over the place.

i think i'll dump all my eggs in one pot of water and all the chicken legs in another.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    so i'm in a pissy pissy mood.

i'll try not to leak it all over the place.
    Go ahead and leak, it's your own journal!!!

i mean on the rest of the forum and any people i will come in contact with the rest of the day. silly.

do you have any depends handy? i ran out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    is okay pretteh laydeh

im watching diners drive ins and dives. i want allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the foods
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i mean on the rest of the forum and any people i will come in contact with the rest of the day. silly.

do you have any depends handy? i ran out
    No Depends, but why don't you swing by and leak all over the chickens? They're pecking at the house again. Oh, and bad melatonin! Bad muscle relaxers! Your job is to WORK. And bad dreams on top of that? FAIL.

I dreamed that I got a job cleaning out people's hoarded homes. And this one woman was hoarding bacon and lesbian romance novels. I was furious at having to throw away boxes of wasted bacon and the books kept falling everywhere.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i'm really hungry right now, i'm sure i'd be right there with you. after discovering that the pants which were literally falling off of me last year were just a little bit tight this morning, i've decided to take it easy on the food. and now i want food.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by gay panda View Post
    This whole time i thought you were a laydee!!! Apologies, sir!
    lmao!!!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy