Page 60 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 60

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    ohh, bloodorchid, that majorly sounds like the suck. i'm sorry.
    how would YOU like to earn a considerable INCOME of diet dr pepper with the STABILITY of TUH-WENTY-FOUR-HOUR work hours PER! DAY!

as a back rubber
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    hmmm... while i don't mind rubbing backs, i don't have that stamina, nor the taste for Diet dr. pepper. sawwy.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Makes sense to me though.

Your back and shoulders are connected to your butt, the muscles are very connected back there. You start working them out, and it might set off already aggravated previous injuries. Who ever designed shoulders was a diabolical genius, such mechanisms of torture, and so easily injured.

Sorry you're experiencing this. Definitely hire some body work, massage or acupuncture or somethin'.

Good luck.

thank you sir

and the correct terminology is 'diabolical bag of dicks'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if you could put your knee in my upper back and pull my shoulders that would be awesome
    A little slow to reply, but sure! *Crraaack!*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Huh, if you're hiring a back massuse, can I get in the occasional butt-grab as a bonus? You know, you need to relax after working on your butt bible
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Huh, if you're hiring a back massuse, can I get in the occasional butt-grab as a bonus? You know, you need to relax after working on your butt bible
    you has a very valid point :-? everybody gets a grab!

beautiful
    yeah you are

mindless wandering done, playing in the dirt done, eating food done. today was supposed to be Get Buff in the Upper Body day but screw that, it's rainy and i'm being chewed still
    beautiful
    yeah you are

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    I was going to post this in the "manly" thread, but those bitches do not deserve it's awesomeness.

And you'd never see it either.

And that would be the real tragedy.

Of Montreal - Gallery Piece - YouTube

i laughed, for true

those pansies wouldn't get the artistry of the video at all

i like the lyrics tho, i guess you gotta be acquainted with fcked up to appreciate fcked up
    beautiful
    yeah you are