Page 59 of 389 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 59

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    well if you find what you're looking for, let me know. god knows what all's in that place

butt bible level 1. did it. jesus.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well if you find what you're looking for, let me know. god knows what all's in that place

butt bible level 1. did it. jesus.
    Pauline's a nut. A hot hott hawt nut.

I remember reading on her blog or somewhere that she gets thai massage 3x a week to help counter act all the damage her training does. Somehow I found that endearing.

Y'know, beyond the obvious...

lady works for that donk, no lie

i think you should write her something of a fan letter. she may be looking for just the right sadist to match her inherent masochism
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lady works for that donk, no lie

i think you should write her something of a fan letter. she may be looking for just the right sadist to match her inherent masochism
    LMAO..."oh, a boy can dream can't he?"...*looks*wistfully*

a boy can dream *nodding*

beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    "Crack the nuts, between your cheeks!"
    LMAO!

hip thrusts remind me of the Time Warp:

i like her, she's a goob
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i like her, she's a goob
    balls, I just found out she's married.

ah well, I still like her.

i know this is something of a running gag i have going here but really, i don't think my back should be hurting like this after running the vacuum and doing butt work

i mean i could be wrong. god knows, tho rare, it happens

i don't know what the fck is going on but i'm not amused. yes i am going to gripe about my back again. GRIPE GRIP GRIPE.

but on the upside, my butt and legs only feel tender and not weakly sore

and cookie looks like he has the mange

it's all over the floor again. and filling the vac canister from only one small area of floor, so, yeah, good times for my feet. everyone got brushed again tonight. waka likes it. cookie likes it. bear likes it so much he lets his tongue hang out the side of his face cause he's a goofball

i don't feel like i need to buy new things, that whole HOARD IT ALL feeling has been fading the last few months. toilet paper and some plant stuff one week, some lip glosses and food the next.

hi bank account! you wanna be besties again, you say? sure thing

that doesn't mean i still don't want to win the powerball. money is good to have. unfortunately i just want to buy practical things and not something off mtv cribs. well, a massage therapist on retainer. i want to buy that too.

it kind of feels like someone's chewing the muscles over around and below my rod. which is really weird. and unpleasant.

but i'm just going to keep telling myself it's the weather, not the working out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    ohh, bloodorchid, that majorly sounds like the suck. i'm sorry.