Page 57 of 388 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 57

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome! I'll let you know! I'm sorry about the fires. We had one up by Denver in March. I'm not sure how this summer is going to go . . .

Hey- if we can get BloodOrchid out here we can make it a threesome!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    sweet! i've never had a threesome!

holy shit, maybe that's where all our precip has gone!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...eet-hail/63959
    Last edited by Saoirse; 04-12-2012 at 09:34 AM.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap! NaiadKnight and Orannhawk- give it back!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    *waves hi*

brain dump, ima do it

i have a cold. the day before; sneezing. yesterday; leaky eyes, some body soreness, sneezing, coughing, fever, runny nose. today; tiredness, some leaky eyes (especially outside), a little bit of leaky nose.

i can dig this.

cookie seems to have inherited his mother's extreme pom hair loss. where she left off, he picked up with extreme predjudice. i despair the day bear decides to shed like that, he is thick and luxurious and lionesque. aka, he'll leave a hair carpet everywhere in 2.7

cookie got his first necessary all over brushing and trim. i love that even though they never got formal behavior training, they listen to me when i want them to. the only time i need to put on my fake angry voice is when cookie leaps the barrier and escapes to glut on cat crap, then he doesn't want to listen but we developed a routine. he escapes, leaps, i call him, he frantically marks some territory then zooms around in a big circle to gobble up cat crap then he comes back when i get grossed out and sound all angered

their fence isn't finished, obviously. i got the first part up and it was a whole lot of not too much fun so i haven't finished yet. i also underestimated the number of bracings i'd need per section. they like to bounce off things. they'd bounce that thing right to the ground

and....

serious conversations with my guy never last long. i guess that's just how we are. my insecurity must drive him crazy. and i am uncomfortable being seriously insecure

anybody could say horrible things about me and i'd likely agree, or say it's nothing i haven't said about myself or heard from people who 'loved' me. i don't care what they think, why bother taking it personally when i could just agree? (darth being an exception. he wants to kill me with cheesecake, why would i not care? cheesecake is a good way to go)

but my guy tho. i care what he thinks or doesn't think. he's just too stubborn to be all mushy prince charming singing out his love for me in opera when i feel exceptionally insecure. men *huffs*.

i've been exceptionally insecure about some things lately. which is fun too.

'do you have a problem with so-and-so? is this-or-that okay?' he should probably just say 'shut up, dummy' but i get genuinely freaked out by these things, think or say 'you poor thing, i'm not worthy'. he's too nice to say shut up dummy tho

so i can say it to myself
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

o:

HE SAID SHUT UP DUMMY

b'aaawwwwwwwwwwww
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

dogs picked up a flea each, until i get more flea pills i took pity on waka and his itchy butt and gave him a bath at 1.30 in the morning. he hugged me because he was scared of the water noise. DON'T MATTER, GOT HUGGED. he tucked his head in my neck and i cuddled him and it was nice. i think this is why some women keep having babies. that feel. it's a nice feel.

he had a tiny ball of poo under his back fur. HOW DID THAT GET THERE.

WHY IS THAT THERE.

so he's scratching the floor instead of his body. he has to be aggressive, to show he wasn't scared and he will kick that murfuhn bathtub's ass, hold me back bro.

how does a bookworm become active? see a fitness model, think I WANNA LOOK LIKE THAT, randomly read her bio and 'i was a gold medal gymnast at 5 and for the next 20 years i trained 15 hours every day'. i'm a reader, not a doer, what the f

that's one thing my ex would harp on 'i'd rather LIVE life than read it in a book' shut up, i'm having a better time in my imagination than i am with you. ass.

i read an article, i think some yoga magazine, she thought that once she had lost all her weight she was supposed to do crazy and adventurous things and wound up driving herself to panic on a zipline trip before she realized she wasn't one of 'thooooose' people, then she lived happily ever after at various yoga and meditation retreats

hmm.. i wanna ride a horse, climb trees, maybe zipline, and maybe pole dance. i'm kinda awkward and trip over my own feet if i'm wearing shoes sometimes, so maybe pole dance

i wonder if my broken rod-inserted place will stick out.. i could easily look in a mirror at myself and think 'ew. seriously? that is so gross'

just like that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i woke up stiff as a board and i dont wanna do NOTHIN

the boys were extra bouncy because they got extra attention the last few days. i'm sorry guys. i just don't want to right now.

exercisetv shut down. like 'whoa guys, whoa. maybe i wanted to see what was new, yo'

i have workout dvds because it takes te thinking out of it. i don't have to put together a whole THING. i can just shut the brain down and do what i'm told

like do this
    Amazon.com: Exotic Dance: Private Dancer, with Lady Morrighan: Lady Morrighan: Movies & TV

BAM
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i woke up stiff as a board
    This whole time I thought you were a LAYDEE!!! Apologies, sir!

well why do you think i keep sending you all those sexy messages?!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well why do you think i keep sending you all those sexy messages?!
    No one of ANY persuasion can resist The Panda!!!