Page 56 of 402 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 56

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    NAPTIME IN BLOODORCHID'S JOURNAL!!!

* everyone piles on *

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oh god no o.o

i think i've had 4-4.5 hours of sleep. rather than be sleepy, i'm just tired. food so far has been chicken and sweet potato, later it will be... something done with hamburger. tho i really want bbq

there was aimless wandering for workouts. close enough.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    so sorry about your cousin
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    thank you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    there was aimless wandering for workouts. close enough.
    Reframe as "moving slowly and exploring your territory." There, all better.

There is this amazing BBQ place half-way between here and Denver. I buy a pound of pulled pork at a time. There's a chain that's closer, but it's not nearly as good.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    may i ask, drssgchic, which direction you'd have to travel to get to denver? i'm around 6 hours northish of there.

I'm in the Springs, so I'm south. It's in Castle Rock, if you happen to be in the area. Something like Old West BBQ. I heard them laughing at me last time I went through the drivethrough with my pound of pork and a saspirilla. Yes, saspirlilla. Why? Because I can.

6 hours north- are you in Colorado or Wyoming?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Mmm...sarsparilla.

i'm in one of those states that no one remembers exists. (i said northish) SD

Mmm i love BBQ.

I know that one! According to OK Cupid it's a bad state for me to date in . . . Pity, it's gorgeous! I was actually just talking to someone about it the other day. She's trying to talk her husband out of buying land near the Springs because it's too dry. Her family is from SD, and there's a spread right over the border in Wyoming that she's got her eye on. I think I need to do some roadtripping this summer to check out the neighboring states.

Wait- isn't that the one that wanted to change their name to "I'm with Stupid" when North Dakota tried to be just Dakota?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    lol.

much of western SD is dry, but when you go further east it's much more humid and flat. there are pockets within western SD that aren't quite so dry, but this is going to be a bad year wrt to moisture (we've already had a number of grassfires near town, and usually we're experiencing a bit of flooding this time of year). i love it here, if you're ever coming my way, shoot me a message and if i'm not busy with school i could show you around a little.