Page 54 of 404 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 54

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Savage U | Episode 1 | MTV

it's here

wheeeeeee

if i hadn't been asexual for most of my life, i'd have loved having this show as a young lass
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

took a stroll in nature, uphill downhill

food was flour'd but i don't care, i'm relaxed
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

it's so quiet...

i'm so relaxed...

i think i might be able to sleep without drugs tonight...

book? bed? yeah..

i'm super interesting
    beautiful
    yeah you are

after years of alcohol and drug abuse and finally getting clean, my cousin died overnight of an accidental prescription medication overdose

at family gatherings i was one of the few people who didn't irritate the shit out of him. we didn't hang out much between those times. we're 'facebook friends' tho. he looked very much dead in the coffin. the makeup was so thick and gray it looked like they layered clay on his face and slapped on some coral lipstick for shits and giggles

and of all the good and bad memories i have of him, the one that sticks, that broke me down, was he and i as children, hiding in the dark in my mom's room while my dad was flipping the fuck out in the next room, staring at each other with huge eyes

his sibling was sitting away from everyone, only an aunt with him. i went, sat by him a while while he was studiously not emoting, and said 'you're killing me, kid' and held him whether he wanted it or not

a very gentlemanly 3 year old stranger held his hand out as i climbed the steps, to help me up them i guess. chivalry is not yet dead.

afterward i bought pizza, i ignored stalkerboy tho jesus h. christ he must have tagged me at some point to find me that quickly, and discovered that walmart has no suitable (i.e. not ugly) funeral type clothes after 9pm, or any time before
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i'm sorry for your loss.

thank you, shnooks
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    *hugs and smooches*

what's with kenn getting all cuddly and shit? i'm actually starting to like him.

*all that back atcha and mooore* i've always had a soft spot for kenn, he's all snarky and good things like that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry about your cousin, bloodorchid. I bet he loved your sense of humor, more than us, even! Lots of love to you and the family
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thank you too, ottercat i could make him laugh, but he told hilarious dirty and off-color jokes.. gah i wish i could remember them all, but it was a years long specialty of his

f word..

okay i'm getting back on the food wagon tomorrow, the worst i did was super thin crust pizzas and 2 bowls of mac. i burned my crock pot of bone broth, even on low FFS. it's cold this week, if my grape vine dies i will be PISSED. or sad. but as i have a rep to maintain, i will be PISSED. it's time to get off my ass and get seeds started. i found an instructable for a compost bin made of chicken wire and 4 posts and holy hell why didn't i think of that? my brain makes everything too complicated.

and.. i don't know. i don't care. my brain is worn out.
    beautiful
    yeah you are