Page 51 of 358 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 51

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    effing hell my back is loaded down with leftover muscle relaxers and hydros so why the eff is it hurting like this LKJSDHFLSUIVHXKDJVBXKJVSLKJDVGSKLJDBGFJLSFBVGLHVKS JBVGS

i am all sleept out, i walked some and it felt good. a storm front is blowing through so it's nice and cool out. i took a cold shower and it was nice, i finished pet sematary last night and didn't have dead gage nightmares, i am so unabashedly in love with urban decay's new shadow formula that i do not regret spending 18$ on one shadow. YOU HURR! oh my GOD i luff it. i cooked a lb of ground beef, spinach, sweet tater & spices last night and ate it today. it was good, i guess i don't hate ground cow as much as i should

i'm about to say 'f the liver' and take more pills. i've been taking dandelion root which is supposed to be good for livers anyway, time to put it to the test

i want someone to talk toooooooooooo
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i want someone to talk toooooooooooo
    The Fairies of Debauchery, Remorse, and Resolve are on their way!!!

no D:<
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

No fairies. And I know you don't want Poo Hurler. I don't want her either. I went to the mailbox today and the road is AGAIN covered in cat poo, like it rained turds last night.

i think you should don some gloves and use tissues to toss the poo back to her yard

i would. at night. like the batman of poo
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i think you should don some gloves and use tissues to toss the poo back to her yard

i would. at night. like the batman of poo
    LOL. Maybe I should collect a year's worth of the turds she heaves into the road, then wrap them up like a big Christmas present and put it on her porch in December. And a lovely card with lace and ribbons saying Happy Holidays, and inside it would say WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?

i will give you 5 REAL LIVE DOLLARS!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i will give you 5 REAL LIVE DOLLARS!
    And I will buy a burrito with it. Damn you, cravings!!! * shakes fist *

Want to come to the Magical Bamboo Forest and get the best damn burrito of your life?

for sure and i can gather that cat poo for you too, cleaning up after my guys made me immune to the grossness
    beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    for sure and i can gather that cat poo for you too, cleaning up after my guys made me immune to the grossness
    I've cleaned cat poo all my life growing up in a kitten mill, so that part doesn't bug me. It's that I can't take a step without checking the ground first, and cars drive over the turds all day long and flatten them to little brown Frisbees.