Page 50 of 393 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 50

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now

Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-04-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    guy in grocery store- is that an ex? who is "bay?" just trying to figure out the cast of characters.

guy in the grocery store peeping at me started stalking me in-store early last year. aroooouuunnnnd... april? may? he started chatting, like 'hey how are you?'. i lent my auto to a relative for a week, i went grocery shopping after and he came up and said 'where have you been?! oh my gosh!' and was like 'let's switch numbers'. and i, in my awkward and bad-with-subtlety glory said 'iiii'm really not looking to date' or something like that. so after some word juggling, and his face turning beet red, he gave me his number and i thought 'yay! new friend'

first phone conversation i discover that he's been watching me for a while, he loves me. he said. he loves me. him: '*soft teary whimper* but i love you''

he texted that he wanted to come home and i greet him at the door and we hug and kiss and hang out. i think i kept that one, i for sure kept the one where he told me to talk to my parents so they would tell me to date him. i'm looking now and those were all the same text

after i stopped freaking out, because my ex was abusive, i told him 'no. no. ....no ok? no' the next time he found me grocery shopping he apologized, 'blah blah blah no i never followed you, i'm sorry i acted a fool. no i swear i never followed you, that wasn't me'

a few months later i was in a bad place, mentally, and lonely, so id eluded myself into thinking he meant it when he said he'd back off. i sent 'hey, what's up' and this time it was all about sex. i eventually said 'ok i don't want to talk any more' and to his merit, he quit texting and calling

but he's like a gnat that keeps flying in your face while you walk

and my bay is my baby, my guy, that i love oh so dear. he's pretty coo'. hai bay *wave*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    oooh, grocery store peeper sounds creepeh
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

i was creeped at first, now i'm obnox'd
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Ooo weird. I figured bay=baby, but just wanted to have it clarified.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and my bay is my baby, my guy, that i love oh so dear. he's pretty coo'. hai bay *wave*
    So you didn't just tell Capt.Stalkerpants that you had a guy?

i think i kept up a litany of 'no, no, no, no, no'

bay knew, i told the bay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i think i kept up a litany of 'no, no, no, no, no'

bay knew, i told the bay
    "no no no no" has less effect on some dudes than, "I got me a man."

Just so we're clear... "bay" is a real human? One who actually knows you? And knows you're "in a relationship"?

Just checking.

well he knows NOW

jesus darth, nice going!
    beautiful
    yeah you are