Page 49 of 402 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 49

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i feel trees up when i hug them, everybody likes a good grope now and again *nodnod*

the month ended with a nice chunk of money left in the bank. go me. so i finally got my lugol's and pink salt on the way, along with some books cause the only 2 things that super relax me in bed are my guy's voice and reading. i've started taking all my vitamins again, a long tee over tight yoga pants feel really good, laundry detergent with febreez is a miracle creation annnnd... yeah that's all i got
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

monster man is a disappointment, i dislike not sleeping, i think gramma is coming on to the idea of primal, family get together was meat and veggies with a small cake, cherry pie and cornbread. another relative borrowed my paleo solution book after saying i had great skin of all things. little kids are cute when they initiate a game of peek a boo around their dads with me. i'm still not a great lover of bacon, i think i just like the grease. i cooked 3 strips and eggs last night, looked at the bacon a minute then just gave it to the dogs. please don't tell my bay, he will burn me for heresy

cream cheese and garlic powder melted up in boiling water makes a valid jarred alfredo sauce replacement. why do they need soybean oil in alfredo? i tried making alfredo with cream etc but it was just a gooey mess with lumps. so yeah.

gah. boring.

i've been stressed and sore this week, and an ill-ass. i've held my temper admirably, but i have not worn my happy face. i've worn my 'you are bugging the shit out of me so let me not sugar coat the things i say' face. i haven't been a dick. i've just been very honest.

eating a bowl of cereal at night leads to hours of nausea and upset stomachness. eating one low dose herbal sleeping pill leads to i don't even know how long feelings of stonedness. it sure as hell isn't leading to sleep. and i'm peeling the skin off my finger, i'm assuming it will bleed soon

and my gums and inner eye bits are pale. how the eff does this even happen.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

i got a butt load of red meat for this week. ground beef... gross.. maybe it'll help

chickens, y u no have the blood i need
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm looking right at you, bay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

i'm looking right at you, bay
    Ain't that always the way of it.

It's good of you to grope trees. They get flashed frequently, depending on their location, but there's nothing quite like a good grope to make them feel loved.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    oh god, really?

oh yes, really

Last edited by bloodorchid; 04-04-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i seem to be 80/20 daily this week. food is meat and veggies, and dessert is a pint of vnilla ice cream. it's rather relaxing. i don't know why.

i've gotten plenty of sleep, much needed muscle relaxers helped. i could easily take those every day, back is bastardly.

i was at the store, feeling and looking like hell, when i hear 'hey bloodorchid. hey bloodorchid.' look around. i see the side of his head. think 'why are you here 3 hours before your shift'. and go back to feeling like hell and looking thru wheat free baking mixes. if he wanted to talk to me, well then he can stalk me to my face and not creep around the side of the aisle behind me

that situation left ridiculousville ages ago, i know okay?

at least he isn't violent. or hasn't BECOME violent anyways.

since i threw my happy face away my initial response is to jerk my invisible penis at everything everyone says. even on tv. just stare at them with a bland face, JERK JERK JERK, and walk away. it's a big jerk motion, my invisible dick is huge.

i've got a lb of gross ground beef cooking. i don't know how i want to eat it.
    beautiful
    yeah you are