Page 47 of 378 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 47

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i'm having issues. caffeine is cut down but i feel the minor need to hoard shadow and gloss, if i see it on someone and it doesn't look stupid i think 'i need that'. and i keep using too much salt cause i got the coarse grain because i didn't want anti caking agents. yes i AM ocd, thank you.

i haven't bought NEARLY as much as i wanted to buy. cause, you know, i need groceries and stuff. i have a little self restraint.

back is sore. i'm sleepy. listening to a biography of deep throat makes me want to see it. i had 2 glasses of milk and a chunk of 'friendship cake', i expected to be blackout drunk by now on it. my stomach feels sick, no surprise. diet was on track the last several days. i discovered rice doesn't affect my hormones like wheat. 'i found a bug under my foreskin' on fmylife grossed me out. i don't think my dogs are getting enough nutrients from TotW. i can't bring myself to care right now. they're all asleep around my feet and it makes me feel like i'm being pushed off a bed. i lost progress on push ups, bent over rows did not feel that great and even laying down after a shower, i was sore. it makes me want to cry. but i'll watch a scary movie instead.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    sorry stuff sucks right now.

I am utterly hopeless with makeup, sometimes i wish it wasn't so.

i've watched so many tutorial vids on youtube that it's become a way to zen out and i pick up things by osmosisness. and then i look like a girl and boys look at me so i hip thrust and say UNGH SUCK IT you can't have none of this!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lol. i've seen tutorials, i'm still utterly hopeless.

sex toy infomercials are entirely too cheesy to turn me on

a guy smarmily saying 'thank you adam and eve, more than you know heh' makes my lady bits shudder, not quiver

it's a fine distinction, but there is a difference

my mom wants to gather all the female relatives together tomorrow to watch the hunger games. i can't sleep again, despite being tired, so i already know i'll feel like hell. my grandma made potato pancakes and called me over to eat some, and you don't say no to the grandma. so i had flour products. but it's all good, because i cooked chicken drumettes to eat in the morning and i got to hear some gossip and i got to nudge her more into finishing reading my caveman books

the grape root i planted is still alive, this is the next thing i'm trying
    http://www.makeupgeek.com/forums/top...g-mug-shadows/

and infomercial just said 'if you don't like it just return it'. the last thing they were talking about was vibrators so, you know, ew. i caved in and popped a pain pill earlier so it's not too bad right now. i'm tired all over but i know i'll be wide awake as soon as i lay down.

yep, they meant return the used toys. grooooooooooody, SYPHILIS AND BODY FLUID EVERYWHERE

the pitiful number of bent over rows that killed me yesterday actually gave me normal muscle soreness too today so i am a strong hulking mass of muscle!! lookit meh flex! *mouse squeak*

and the milk i had yesterday blew my face up like a balloon. you can take my milk, body, but you'll never take my butter!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

my GOD it felt and looked and smelled amazing outside today

you say i'm premature, i just call it ecstasy

have a sick stomach, didn't go to teh movehs. plus, there is drama and i didn't feel like hearing it on top of feeling like crap

i had a cup of ice cream. ho nooooooes. otherwise food is what it is. moved around today. talked some with relatives and it was all 'gimme gimme gimme' that makes me want to punch people. enjoy what you have and leave my shit alone. i slept 3 hours and as always it made me a sad kid but whatever

it's march and it smells like may outside. i guess the mayans were right and we'll all be boiling alive by december
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i've seen some decent sex tutorials, but some are just too "clinical"-feeling. yuck.

we have a mortar and pestle for our coarse salt. we use to have a grindr but it stopped working and this newer system works well.

the weather situation is crrrazy. highs in the 80s this weekend and we've already had two grassfires, when we should all be buried in snow. august is going to be one forest fire after another.

surely you've seen this one:

2 months in a row of debilitating cramps is not a good sign. cramps that a heating pad, pain med and muscle relaxer didn't get under control kind of scares me

but today is another day. today is a good day. my breasts are turning back into breasts, i bought apple sweet and lemon mint & rosemary plants & i got a nice gift

is a good day, i like good days
    beautiful
    yeah you are

my period just returned last week, i had one in late December and then that's it since the conception of the little guy (sept 09?) they were debilitating, but this last period was almost cramp-free. so i can relate, it REALLY sucks. hopefully you can find a solution.

if i get reeeeal lucky

and i am playing jizz in my pants, puke in my mouth back to back
    beautiful
    yeah you are