Page 39 of 399 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 39

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    apparently the only sure fire ways of getting me over my anxiety are to get me drunk or get me pissed. cause i'm ready to go to the gym NOW and get awesome. and i'm pretty sure pounding out my aggression in weights is healthier than stewing and snarling and cussing like a well seasoned sailor. and the good doctor gave me nice pills. ppfffuck liver failure! i have points to make, physically!

and with my base level strength, i'm sure that soon i will be able to punch thru some asshole's face completely. such as the stalking stocker for starters. 'oh, you aren't following me even tho you're following me? you've been hitting the gym? ME TOO *CRUNCH*!!'

but he's just annoying and not the cause of my current amazonian death giver leanings

facebook stalking is never a good idea, drunk or sober. it leads to screeches of ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME

_UUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    There is nothing wrong with getting pissed- or getting pissed. Whatever brings your badass self back to us Go gym!

*grabs your ass to keep the bearhug from getting awkward*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    ^hahaha I laughed at that hug. Nice logic

I am bringing all the pissed to the yard these days, and somehow managing to keep it off the forums despite some extreme idiocy in a couple of threads. My self restraint is to be admired...or shot. Whatever you want.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    *grabs your ass to keep the bearhug from getting awkward*
    This is what I like to see. The world would be a much better place with more ass grabbing.

insidious grabbage

rawr!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

gods below, i hate captchas. if they were actually easy to read i wouldn't mind so much. but they aren't. and i friggen hate em.

this is SUPER ADORABLE
    CulturePulp.: The Sabretooth Vampire

i am actually kinda afraid to plant my new grape root. like it will die immediately. i am intimidated by a stick. but i want that stick sooooo bad. so don't die, stick. don't die.

my stomach is sick. i get weak and shaky if i do anything more than walk around. i lugged around a plant pot for a few minutes and later watched my hand shake like i had maracas. GOOD TIMES!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so i still feel like a$s

i'm either A, sick. or, if you're following the iodine thread, B, detoxing

i don't know wtf. but it rained all day and night so i couldn't throw the rose and grape in the ground

i don't know why my blood sugar was bottoming uot yesterday either

the youtube makeup lessons continue. it goes well enough. We did this to Our face today

not the exact colors, but it looks good. i'm almost competent.

but maybe that's why i went all out, becaaaaaause i feel so rough.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i should lay down. i should wash my face first. i should just go ahead and pass out. but i feel bad enough that just sitting and sipping caffeine sounds like a good plan. hence my manic and annoying posts all over the place

you're welcome

whaaaaaat is wronnnnnng with meeeeeeeeeeee

why am i so weak! i have sht to do! eff eff eff!

Last edited by bloodorchid; 03-08-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    That cartoon is awesome.

I'm with you on the "What the fuck I just want to function!" issue. We need a support group.

Oh yeah- and Scottie was so adorable I'd be all about grabbing his ass too. Actually, I'd be ok with most of that crew . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    a support group with someone to beat with wiffle bats until we feel better

beautiful
    yeah you are