Page 386 of 399 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3983

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 386

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    there was some screaming and ducking, but a couple of guys cheered
    I figured as much.... the cheering came from Duck Dynasty look-alikes, I'm sure....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I love those old ads! For awhile, I used to sell stuff online and in an antique mall, and after many false starts, I ended up making the most money selling paper. I would fill my pickup truck full of old magazines on the weekends, then spend a couple of days cutting and altering stuff. It was like occupational therapy with profit.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

if only i could somehow turn reading old cookbooks into profit..

the ad's great, she's so happy about her washer with the hidden wringer and pedal & you can even use the space age flat washer surface as another counter top! woo! exciting

i tried taking some pics of short hair bear but he was too wiggly. but when i get more chicken jerky i'll have his undivided, baited breath attention. it'll be like taking a picture of a very unsettlingly focused statue that occasionally takes a few steps forward. and snort sneezes. until he loses his control and dances. that's usually a 5 second window of stillness, he has the soul of a morbidly obese child.

the baby formula thread makes me a little nervous. i don't know if she's talking about actual rice milk or if there's a rice milk based formula.

please don't feed the baby plain rice or coconut milk.

i didn't sleep. i don't think i really wanted to even though i was tired. so i flipped through recipes from 1980. good morning world.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I have some catching up on sleep also. Up 'til the wee hours as they say.

Sometimes I get a bit burned out on the questions. The second question I ever posted here was asking for recipes for oysters because I'd bought a container and they didn't look pretty enough to eat raw. I swear that at least half the answers were, "Eat them raw."

Well golly gee, if I'd wanted to eat them raw, I doubt I'd need recipes ffs. LOL. But of course, I just posted a thank you for all the suggestions.

I had two old wringer washers when I lived in WA state. They make good planters. Someone also gifted me a huge wood burning stove that was way more than I needed in my tiny abode up there, so I turned it into an entertainment center of sorts. TV on top. VCR (remember those?) in the body of it. I love the looks of those old appliances.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Hi gals, I don't have anything to add to the conversation just wanted to let you know that I'm with ya.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have some catching up on sleep also. Up 'til the wee hours as they say.

Sometimes I get a bit burned out on the questions. The second question I ever posted here was asking for recipes for oysters because I'd bought a container and they didn't look pretty enough to eat raw. I swear that at least half the answers were, "Eat them raw."

Well golly gee, if I'd wanted to eat them raw, I doubt I'd need recipes ffs. LOL. But of course, I just posted a thank you for all the suggestions.

I had two old wringer washers when I lived in WA state. They make good planters. Someone also gifted me a huge wood burning stove that was way more than I needed in my tiny abode up there, so I turned it into an entertainment center of sorts. TV on top. VCR (remember those?) in the body of it. I love the looks of those old appliances.
    yeah i've noticed that sometimes people get blinders-vision when 'what do i do with this?' gets asked. 'what do i do with these oysters?' eat em. 'my girlfriend won't eat meat what do i feed her?' meat.

or penis?

they still make vcrs! mom got me a new dvd/vcr combo player for my birthday after my old remote rusted out. i'm almost afraid to try it, what if my old vhses collapse in puffs of dust when i hit play?

what if movies i loved as a kid will suck ass now that i'm grown?

i got burned by the last unicorn. i didn't remember it being so weird when i was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Hi gals, I don't have anything to add to the conversation just wanted to let you know that I'm with ya.
    helloooo

there was a couple hours sleep yesterday. there was none again last night. so i watched youtube til i got up to let the animals out, grumbling because i had to follow because cookie found another way out which means i have to buy another new pen piece but it won't do any good because he is bound and determined to get eaten by coyotes or stolen and sold into breeding slavery by strangers.

i am somewhat scowly. my interactions with others will probably lean on scowly. someone asked if they should eat a pint of factory chicken stock or toss it out, i made a dumb looking reply because what i really wanted to say was that the poor things had a shitty life and then they had a shitty death, don't waste it.

and i've wasted plenty of food of my own. i guess i'm just looking for an excuse to be pissy this morning.

no. i'm gonna go edit that. it just sounds dumb.

okay that's kinda better

i finally made butter of the cream i bought. i get this weird mental block sometimes thinking things are more difficult than they are and not wanting to mess it up. but watching people do things is how i learn so i watched some people make butter. the last time i made it was a few years ago and there were several more steps involved, then i got out of the habit. i don't know. dumb. but the butter then was from store bought cream and that butter was a lovely, pristine white

THIS butter.. is a super cool yellow, lookit all them vituhmins

it wound up being 2 cups, give or take. the dogs like it, i like it. price and volume, it's about what i was spending on organic. plus i enjoy shaking jars of butter clumps.

my entire upper back burns. what astoundingly harsh amount of physical labor did i do for this to happen?

i stretched.

beautiful
    yeah you are

nothing of import happened this weekend, i just feel like ass

beautiful
    yeah you are

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Dogs are such good sports! The other day I rode my bike to the video store and there was a bloodhound laying in the bike rack, apparently waiting for her owner, with her front paw draped over one of the bars, I took a picture but I can't manage to post it from my phone. I know, I'm a hopeless Luddite! I wish you could have seen her, she raised her head and looked at me like "I hope you don't expect me to move!"
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    LOL! The answer, "penis," fits many questions.

Waves to UF.

B*tch-lite