Page 364 of 392 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3919

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 364

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    OMG rocky horror picture show...... Best show ever!!!!! In fact i think the producer was a NZer....
    BO how you doing ???????
    i'm doing great how you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I thought the guy cast for Harry Dresden in the SyFy (ugh) show was perfect, but the show itself was atrocious.
    i could have forgiven the actor, he's just reading the lines they gave him, if he hadn't introduced harry the morning after a hookup

harry is a lonely, blue-balled bad ass!

DAMN YOU SYFY! DAMN YOU!

*calm breathing exercises*

okay... okay i'm good...

groceries for however long they last- meat meat meat fruit yogurt honey a couple of potatoes to make fried cabbage with and eggs

my happy birthday to me makeup came in, lipgloss. a small tube called orgasm & a regular tube called SUPER ORGASM. i feel exponentially fancier for having put them on.

back is peeved at the baby workouts. for some dumb reason i'm getting muscle fatigue quicker each time. IT'S FRICKEN 5 POUNDS. MAN UP.
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 05-08-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Men in heels makes me think of Frank N. Furter.

So, should I read the Dresden Files books? Adult or teen books? I liked the show (mostly because I like the actor who now has a role in Arrow), but having never read the books, there was nothing for me to be disappointed in. No betrayal, just my ignorance of the origins.

I wouldn't consider Dresden "teen." There's a little too much, well, something, in there. Totally awesome.

WaylandC is offline Senior Member

hey gurr, how you been?

as fun as gummy vitamins are i'm not sure how effective they can be. eye twitch on 2 a day, eye twitch on 3 a day, eye stopped on 4, yesterday i took 3, no twitch yet

my back is making progress difficult as usual (no i'm still not used to it. denial is a powerful thing.) and it's very hard not to feel insecure and weak and unattractive.

so in a moment of deep insecurity i text my bay in a joking manner because i'm terrible at being serious and emotionally open, and he replied 'no negative thoughts'

but it's sooooooo haaaaaaard

The Real Heisenberg - Imgur

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

5 lb weight routine has the same 'cement in torso' effect as higher weights. i'm just.. i'm not.. i'm not gonna be long term depressed over this, i'm gonna go back into denial, but for now, wobbly from muscle relaxers and hydros, i'm gonna be depressed

and i bought a shark sonic duo. one of the carpet pads just looks like sheets of velcro and i was skeptical, but trust the process. it won't let you down. it was also a much more enjoyable process that emptying and refilling a water tank every 5 minutes

today food wasn't great. tonight food was vegetables.

i want to cry disappointed tears, i'm too tired to

i think i watched blue birds leave the nest for the first time

i'm going to need an iodine bath, bugs have randomly feasted on me and i'm tired of the random itches. i'll just soak until i'm baby sht brown from neck to toes

beautiful
    yeah you are

so naturally i have a terrible dream while being an emo kid, so my whole day was sadness topped with disgust and gross feelings. and a tightly strung back. i am not happy. and i can't effing move.

my stomach is not happy. the eggs i diced up in my tuna may have been old. i don't remember how long they've been boiled. i hear this might be a problem.

i want to rub my hands down my face til my eyes and mouth are drug down and then just stay like that a while.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Sends kitty hug since Panda has the Never Ending Cold.

my heart.. is goo...

and do you still avoid swine flu? if so, maybe it's time to rub your hands all over shopping cart handles then rub your hands on your face. every day. build up your immune system. pray you don't get hand to face chlamydia.

pray hard, it might be a possibility
    beautiful
    yeah you are

sleep was had. it was nice. woke up at the butt crack of dark:30 so i mass cooked liver and such, ate it with the dogs.

my emotional center feels better

it's cold outside

so i want to take my bed and pillows and blankets out there and evil eye anyone who disturbs me

i have a scary eye, or so i believe

lunch was soup i haphazardly threw together, shredded chicken and pork and cabbage and spinach. it didn't taste like much. i should learn to herb. but i'm still in an everything sounds gross phase, so.

bay. whatever you're doing, drop it. come put a bed and pillows and blankets outside with me.

beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Haha I stopped watching GoT a few episodes back, but I did read the book summaries so I have a rough idea of what's going on. Now I want to know what he ACTUALLY said.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).