Page 343 of 401 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4010

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 343

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    Is Lost Girl good? I saw commercials for it just before we shut off the cable.
    I can't stand Lost Girl. Yet I keep watching it. (I liked the first season fine, but it's been hit-or-miss since then.)

It has the most boring lesbian relationship ever portrayed on television.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    no, the relationship between bo and lauren is based on real love

i, personally, feel quivers deep in my soul when i see them make random conversation then have sex and declare they are eternally in love without showing that they are, in fact, in love and instead just get randomly horny for each other

not to mention lauren is really a crappy human being, so of course the intense love felt for her makes sense

i can only hope that one day i and bay will be fortunate enough to have what bo and lauren have
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    no, the relationship between bo and lauren is based on real love

i, personally, feel quivers deep in my soul when i see them make random conversation then have sex and declare they are eternally in love without showing that they are, in fact, in love and instead just get randomly horny for each other

not to mention lauren is really a crappy human being, so of course the intense love felt for her makes sense

i can only hope that one day i and bay will be fortunate enough to have what bo and lauren have
    Oh, I hope you and bay can have that deep, special love too. We should all be striving for the Bo-and-Lauren-Eternal-Devotion standard in our personal relationships. Or at least the Inexplicable-Conversation-And-Then-Hot-Sexy-Times kind.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    It's sad because I feel like the show is in a good position to make some amazing commentary about sex, sexuality, & romantic relationships. I mean, it's basically not a big deal at all that there are a lot of fem-fem relationships in the show, which is awesome. But they totally blow it by making none of the relationships "deep" in any way.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I watched a couple of clips from Lost Girl at youtube.

Can we have The L Word back please?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i've been catching up on the new season, i'd forgotten how much sex there is in the show i think, and i know she's a succubus and has to have sex for food, that there is so much more and it's all meaningless, so i just skip skip skip skip

on the one hand 'yay, she's not in dumb weird relationships anymore' on the other it's 'hey dyson, let's go find kenzi then do anal'

and i'm pretty open minded and all i could say was 'seriously?'

that said, i still enjoy watching that wheel of cheddar show

we can shop in aaaAAAAAAALLLLlllLLLlllLLLll the butt stores

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I watched a couple of clips from Lost Girl at youtube.

Can we have The L Word back please?
    no

my brain is unhappy. it could be for any number of reasons but the fact remains that my anxiety is soaring into tinfoil hat wearing craziness. so i got a little busy to distract myself. went through all my makeup for round 2 (round one was some months ago) and tossed almost mercilessly the old things i wanted to hang on to "just in case", newer things i felt i should make myself use even though i didn't like the smell or feel, colors that didn't look good on me, etc. my whole brain shut down except for the small parts needed for this. got hold of a sibling, let her pick through and she made out like a makeup bandit

i also came to the realization the other day that buying the new and pretty things is more fun than putting it on. that doesn't mean i still don't like putting it on though, but now i can be self aware enough to not buy a gorgeously colored lipstick because it won't work on me. the bright colors make me happy.

i painted my nails for the first time in ever. i occasionally look at them so i guess that means i like it.

i don't know. my brain is a mess. i've slept a handful of hours over the last few days. i've had too many spring rolls the last few days. i'm just a mess. a great big crazy mess.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    I love window shopping for that reason. My favorite store? Hot topic. Not that anything they sell (other than maybe a Tardis t shirt...) would work on me AT ALL. It's just the brightest store in the mall. My actual word robe is mostly neutrals and blue. I am very sartorially uninteresting.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I love window shopping for that reason. My favorite store? Hot topic. Not that anything they sell (other than maybe a Tardis t shirt...) would work on me AT ALL. It's just the brightest store in the mall. My actual word robe is mostly neutrals and blue. I am very sartorially uninteresting.
    Hot Topic used to be my favorite window shopping store because it feeds my inner goth/punk, but they don't have a lot of the fun old Tripp stuff anymore. I found a pair of Tripp pants in my back-up dresser last week though and am honestly tempted to start wearing them again. I mostly wear neutrals and black. My wardrobe is mostly comprised of things I've purchased 4+ years ago and over a long period of time...

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Hot Topic used to be my favorite window shopping store because it feeds my inner goth/punk, but they don't have a lot of the fun old Tripp stuff anymore. I found a pair of Tripp pants in my back-up dresser last week though and am honestly tempted to start wearing them again. I mostly wear neutrals and black. My wardrobe is mostly comprised of things I've purchased 4+ years ago and over a long period of time...
    Oh yes my inner angsty teen still loves the idea of chains and shit on pants too. I never owned any because school uniforms and traditional Catholic family... I was more of a mental rebel... And also super shy and not wanting to make myself more of a target.

I miss America; Korean malls kind of suck.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I didn't have the chains & stuff because of the cost, but I made due by being weird in other ways. Later, I was described as "emo", but I didn't know what that was at the time.