Page 342 of 393 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3923

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 342

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    my patheticalness. it's showing. noooo-hoooo don't go to sleep, stay up and talk to me more

noooo baby noooo

food has been carby. carbiER, i mean. i tried a church recipe tonight, and really, i mean, you know, it didn't SOUND bad on paper. but it was bad. chicken and broccoli and rice casserole. it was an even bigger let down after sushi for lunch, even though the amount of onions and the tempura shrimp were let downy, so that tells you something about the rice dish

my mom digs old movies. i don't, so i don't watch them with her all that often. one was from the 40s, and it was about a woman and the uptight puritan she was to fall in love with in the 1700s. at one point she was talking to him through 1700s prison bars and said something like 'and we can get outta here just like THAT *snaps fingers*'. the only logical ending for that movie was her burning at the stake for witchcraft

only a woman riding the c___ of satan would speak like that

WHERE ARE YOUR EXTRA NIPPLES

i will be useless during the reconstruction after the apocalypse, i get lured in by shiny new things. i have little experience fixing old things. granted i learn stuff pretty quickly, but try to earn a place in a safe zone saying 'okay here me out, i don't know how to fix stuff per se, but i could learn'

out, heretic! wait, SHOW US YOUR EXTRA NIPPLES

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i'm wearing purple lips

i didn't know if it would look terrible on me when i bought the thing but i knew i wanted it and i was gonna wear it anyway. i looked in the mirror and first person perspective says it looks good so i think i can wear it

but if it looked stupid i'd wear it anyway. i am sad. i miss my guy. this is my sad lipstick on my face

waka and cookie got a bath (bear gets one tomorrow, too long bent over in humid tubs makes me feel sickish) so now waka wants to chase wet cookie, and wet cookie is taking a break so wet waka will randomly scratch kick his back legs which makes me flip around to look for pee. waka gets weirdly aggressive sometimes. some call it a flaw, i call it rampaging testosterone and super manly. i also call him my little fairydog, so obviously he's manly

i lost weight while bay was here, so 10 lbs total which takes me back to what i weighed when i started primal. fuh. but i learned that while i can eat carbs and i like carbs, i can eat less with minimal pain and horror
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i said holy shit out loud

maybe the shock isn't nice of me. i know she's older and all, but any time i've seen her in a picture or movie, she's always looked smooth faced like on the l'oreal commercial. i just assumed there was plastic surgery and botox.

she kinda reminds me of my great gramma in a wig and glasses and eye makeup

great, now i'm thinking of this. where ever you are, naturally aging actress, i'm sorry, it's not you. it's me. and adobe. mostly adobe. and l'oreal.

i feel bad now

and i'm probably going to hell some more
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i said holy shit out loud

maybe the shock isn't nice of me. i know she's older and all, but any time i've seen her in a picture or movie, she's always looked smooth faced like on the l'oreal commercial. i just assumed there was plastic surgery and botox.

she kinda reminds me of my great gramma in a wig and glasses and eye makeup

great, now i'm thinking of this. where ever you are, naturally aging actress, i'm sorry, it's not you. it's me. and adobe. mostly adobe. and l'oreal.

i feel bad now

and i'm probably going to hell some more
    She could use some adobe work.... no wait.... thats stucco when you smear crack filler on the outside of a building...

maybe the l'oreal magic cream works though, she doesn't really look 70ish from the jawline up

on the upside, i can do a super duper awe inspiring 7 second plank. on the downside, i want to buy things to make me happy

and my back is aching like a very large, back sized tooth. so that's not helping.

bear is being particularly needy right when i don't want to be touched so i'm earning an oscar for my portrayal of an owner happy to pet her dog

my anxiety is flaring
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i watched breaking dawn part 2. i think my favorite part out of the whole movie was aro's (?) crazed laugh followed by bella beating jacob up for mate printing on her baby

'wait bella it's not like that!' WUH-POW

those are bad bad movies. and edward is a fussy, weird old man. and i could barely lay on the floor, barely protect my face from dog love, and barely just barely get up off the floor. i'm not sure of the cause of this new hell, maybe all the turning getting up off a chair into butt work.

i dunno.

but syfy turned kelley armstrong's otherworld series into a tv show. i know, i was surprised too. i like those books and after what they did to dresden... i read the synopsis with dread. felt trepidation when i saw the cast picture, then threw my hands up when i read she's now a model

their creative changes make no damn sense. why the hell can't she be a journalist? what benefit does changing her into a model bring? does she still meet clay in college? does she drop her reporter classes and fly off to model school? does she still have her super snazzy investigative gene to work her google-fu to find out all about the mutts she has to kill to death? or because she is now a model, does she hire people for that?

i literally want and do not want to watch it

i had mom food. i lost my tolerance. the rolls were sickly and sour
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Have you watched Lost Girl? Another SyFy show. We're watching it on Netflix right now. There is *too* much sex in it, but it's fun =P
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

yeah, i do that whole show is a ball of cheddar but i enjoy it. i went through season 1 fairly quickly and i just started to skip through the sex. it got sooo boooringggguh

i'm not too into the new season for some reason. maybe it's too cheesy? you wouldn't think too much cheese could be bad, but maybe
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Yeah, we skip the sex now hah. Kenzi is ridiculous and one of the main reasons why I keep watching.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Is Lost Girl good? I saw commercials for it just before we shut off the cable. We're watching Breaking Bad right now (I know, I know). The best part about being 5 seasons behind is that you don't have to wait for the next episode =D
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick