Page 341 of 402 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4013

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 341

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i'm alive and he's alive and we're not buried in candy canes, but we did burrow into several mountains of soft peppermints

merry christmas you guys, we've been having a long good visit. i thought i'd poke my nose in to see what all was going on while updating my netflix stuff
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Good to know that you are both alive! I hope you are having a spectacular time!!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you! Happy Holidays to Bay also, for making our girl so happy.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Yay the bloody one rises from the cool peppermint aches. Merry Christmas/happy new year!

Yeh im a happy girl and merry new year ritten ;D

Id like to dedicate this small moment of smugnicity to my mom, who dropped 100 cholesterol points AFTER I nagged her into using butter

I'm all smug right now
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Happy and smug! You are starting the New Year off right!

And congrats to your mom. That is awesome.

Happy New Years!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Smugnicity is an excellent word! 100 points on the butter recommendation - I'd be all smug also.

If you're not around tomorrow, bloodorchid, Happy New Year to you. I think maybe it will make you blush, but I do think you are such an awesome spirit. I hope that 2014 is a year of triumphs and inner peace for you. (Though not so much inner peace that it takes away that edge we all love. )
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Hey girl! Happy New Year! Glad to see you surface finally! Hope you and Bay have a wonderful 2014!! Also, what Joanie said!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

i don't even know what to say. he's home now, and i'm sad about that, but he stayed as long as humanly possible and i got all dem hugs and all dem kisses. he found my ticklish spot and exploited it shamelessly. when i got nervous about a herd of bros in the gym he said, with a serious face, if they said anything he'd swing a plate at their head. and i turned all wibbly and said 'you'd do that for me?'. the dogs have adopted him as one of their own, even little fairydog waka. watching him laugh as he ran from a falling massive dead limb was as much fun as watching him pull it til it swung and twisted and crackcrackCRACKed. we browsed toys during a family christmas shopping trip and bought a small Toothless toy, who became our december love child and lived on our little tree. my new favorite way to watch movies is right beside him.

cause i love him. and stuff. and things.

i also learned that his version of leg raises = him being upside down in the air. i wish i'd taken a picture

DO IT AGAINNNN!

he got me dis, for the xmas

Shiro Cosmetics

as well as dis

Shiro Cosmetics
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    sometimes ideas that seem good at the time turn out later to be not good. like drinking a bane at 11pm. i'm awake! weeee

properly nutritioning my dogs is getting more complicated. i need E to balance out the sardines? cookie's muzzle getting white hairs means he's horrifically dying of malnutrition? is that why my hair is white? if dogs should eat what their ancestors did, does this mean i should be giving them cow wings instead of chicken wings? because apparently poms should eat beet pulp, barley and cow

food is complicated. i don't really love nuts so i don't buy almonds. they eat acorns sometimes. if i buy them almonds, they can stop eating acorns. right? because like most things we love to eat, google says acorns are bad

but the chicken shawarma looks good. so that's cool.

beautiful
    yeah you are