Page 34 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 34

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    you would think they'd try to figure in the logistics, but i end up all 'what the f you guys?'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you would think they'd try to figure in the logistics, but i end up all 'what the f you guys?'
    That's what I am saying. Perhaps some kind of crane?

oh they for sure were all 'yeah baby i need a crane for THIS horse'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

canio6 Guest
    oh they for sure were all 'yeah baby i need a crane for THIS horse'
    When it comes to the finer points or equine elevation I knew I could count on you.

beautiful
    yeah you are

i (officially) no longer feel bad for her
    Rihanna Calls Out Someone For Cyberbullying, Then Cyberbullies In Return

jesus h christ..
    Santorum: JKF's 1960 Speech On Religion Made Me Want To Throw Up

and this makes me long for the good old days
    Sexism In 30 Vintage Ads

although i am rather fond of #12. but that may just be my kink showing.

sigh... ladies. gentlemen. i do not want to be around people. i tried to go shopping thursday night but the constant personal space bubble violation by hordes of teenagers made me growly. now my grandmother has told me to get my ass to her house

i don't want to go anywhere and be around anyone and perform The BloodOrchid Showww! Starrinnngggg... BloodOrchid!!!!

although i am rather more talky and less pretendy with her. i still just want to hide here and do my thing. even tho i know she takes it personally and that makes me feel bad. i want the dogs to leave me alone. i want to stay home. i want no pressure on my mind to DO things. i'll call her and explain. she'll put on her worried voice and then i'll be 'ah shit..' but i'd be able to breathe a sigh of relief because i wouldn't have to force myself around people
    beautiful
    yeah you are

but i went anyway. and freshly shaved legs feel really good. and i quickly got over my expensive makeup desire.. i think it was just 1 order. <3 urban decay still tho, so don't feel worried UD. still got the love. i'm just a cheap bastard. also, don't put fake lashes on for the first time when you're an emo kid because you will most likely call yourself 'fat ugly and dumb'

they looked good tho :P they just don't translate well over camera phones. but that damn right lash strip was such a bitch

i am clumsy and awkward so yes, it was a minor triumph that i didn't stab my eye out

i want to gym, but i have 2 problems. 1, anxiety. 2, stronger back muscles = metric fucktons of pain. 7 and above on the pain charts. i'm sorry for dropping an f bomb on your site mister sisson. in physical therapy i did well enough, i have strength, it just turned me into a quivering, eye leaking mess. physical therapist: you're doing well! you're standing straighter! ....are you okay? me: let's just get this over with *being all tough lookin.. til i get in my car*

do not like. do not want. do have need. ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but i want to gyyymmmmmmmmmm.... om-lay du fromaaaaaaaaaaaaage.....

i couldn't sleep earlier. i might could now. yes, i am fairly intelligent. i just prefer to type like a hick.

sigh...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 02-27-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I hear you on the trust issue. I tend to trust first if it's a person in a position of power but I take forever to trust if it's a peer. Which is almost invaribly backwards and leads to dissapointment.

If you're looking for logistics, there was this queen once . . . (although apparently there is some discussion as to whether the studs she kept were equine or human- either way- you go girl!)

The requirement to be social sucks. I want to make more friends, but by the time the end of the day or the weekend rolls around the last thing I want to do is be nice to another damn stranger. Sadly, in most cases being surly and sarcastic doesn't encourage people to talk to you, so it's just better to stay in. The wine is cheaper that way too.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Whatever happened to the person hired to be in charge of a star's public relations?! FAIL.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    those logistics sound painful, and terrifying to behold but the thought of all the cranes and pulleys that might be required amuse me to no end

and i want to make more friends too, i'm just too much of a nutball in person to put effort into it because when it comes down to it, i just want to hang out with my guy because everyone else is stressful and they don't tip me for my amazing performances. that and compared to the rest of my town.. i'm not big into church, conservativism, beer or meth

i've also been awake since yesterday. i'm also pretty tired.
    beautiful
    yeah you are